Let's play a game: pick the results of this week's friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Payne
    Boring game if you ask me Egypt controlled the game to 100%.
    ya it wasnt particularly fun to watch huh? egypt did control it but it wasnt cause they were that great. sweden has a lot of work to do as u predicted.

Comment

Yup but im so happy now i can go to all my friends and say HAHA SWEDEN LOST YOU losers we just got a draw

Comment

Great for Egypt...that'll teach Guinea wont it ya Firaun ??
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh
            surprised huh shame on u fash ... u dont follow football outside of asia and europe i take it? it wasnt a particularly good performance from egypt but good enough. a result worthy of being african champs though. rami cant play for anyone else but sweden now that he's played a match for them... fifa rules.

full time, 2-0 to egypt. nice to see all the players shake hands and exchange jerseys. shaaban gave some egyptian players kisses on each cheek.. mid east greeting style.
            lol yeah i know he can only play for one team, but what i meant is he had 3 choices.
            and it's hard to follow african football here in aus, because we don't get coverage on it. not even african nations cup unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
              Great for Egypt...that'll teach Guinea wont it ya Firaun ??
              i think im missing something suprah.. what did guinea do to us?

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
                lol yeah i know he can only play for one team, but what i meant is he had 3 choices.
                and it's hard to follow african football here in aus, because we don't get coverage on it. not even african nations cup unfortunately.
                didnt u get to see al ahly play in the club world cup? they beat an aussie team in the first round i think. actually no.. they were from new zealand. damn kiwis

Comment

Turkey lost to Georgia 1-0

Comment

btw i'll calculate the points once all the matches have been played to see who's our fifa football friendly forecasting (say that 10 times fast) champ

Comment

Originally posted by benreyhani15
                      Turkey lost to Georgia 1-0
                      amir_temur what happened bro?

Comment

didnt u get to see al ahly play in the club world cup? they beat an aussie team in the first round i think. actually no.. they were from new zealand. damn kiwis
                        no, i'm certain they didn't show the matches on tv here. i didn't try to watch either coz i remember i was kinda busy at the time, but they usually don't show them. it could've been different last year coz there was an aussie team. i only really get to watch african teams during the world cup and confederations cup. sux!!

Comment

i think im missing something suprah.. what did guinea do to us?
                          Were they not once ranked above Egypt a few months back ??
                          sigpic

Comment

i can't believe turkey lost to georgia!!
                            greece-korea match result was not a surprise...

Comment

Comment

Here are the Egypt/Sweden goals (you have to copy/paste the link in media player. Just clicking it will take you to the site's hompage):

http://egyptianplayers.com/multimedi...-Sweden100.mpg

Comment

Working...
                                X