Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Arabia v.s. Greece (january 26th 06')

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi Arabia v.s. Greece (january 26th 06')

In Riyadh

my prediction 2-0 for greece
    Go Cows!

Greece-Saudi 3-1

Comment

will be nice to see what saudi can offer

Comment

who knows... Japan won Greece.. Maybe Saudi could also beat them..
        But i predict a 2-0 for Greece

Comment

Greece is very weak at the moment, I predict a 1-0 win for KSA

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

2-2

nice to see some asain teams will be having friendlies.

Comment

greece also plays a friendly with korea republic a few days earlier
              Go Cows!

Comment

greece1 saudi 2

Comment

Ever since Greece won Euro 2004 they have been an over rated team. They are low in confidence because they haven't qualified for the WC and because many of there players are sick of having great success at club but not at country.

Saudi Arabia on the other hand have there best squad to date , whatever views we have on the Saudi's are shared by others because after the WC 2002 Saudi Arabia were known as being terrible following the some of the worst football the WC has ever seen following heavy losses against Germany. Personally i think Saudi could potentially draw with the European underachievers but if Saudi wins then history can be re-written and who knows how well other Asian teams can do in the WC.
                  Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Im not very up to date on the saudi players skill, actually sami al jaber is the only saudi player i know of, and that guy who took the Asian player of the year award seems good, personally despite a lack in morale and performance after euro 2004, i feel after the break this is a new dawn for greece, weve reached our highest point and then went down. There are plenty of talented youngsters starting to get noticed and some of our key players are starting to play well (charisteas seems to be getting in form after getting knocked out and stelios is always a class act). should be intresting, but i predict

S.Korea-Greece 2-2
                    Greece-Saudi 2-0......3-0
                    Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11
                      Im not very up to date on the saudi players skill, actually sami al jaber is the only saudi player i know of, and that guy who took the Asian player of the year award seems good, personally despite a lack in morale and performance after euro 2004, i feel after the break this is a new dawn for greece, weve reached our highest point and then went down. There are plenty of talented youngsters starting to get noticed and some of our key players are starting to play well (charisteas seems to be getting in form after getting knocked out and stelios is always a class act). should be intresting, but i predict
                      S.Korea-Greece 2-2
                      Greece-Saudi 2-0......3-0
                      hmm donno man you guys lost 2-0 to the worst Belgium ever..I say
                      Korea 2-0 Greece
                      Greece 1-1 Saudi maybe even a Saudi win

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                      CITY

Comment

I think Greece 1-0 beat KSA
                        Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

1-1

Comment

Ksa 1 - 1 Greece

Comment

the only time greece and saudi have met ended in a 5-1 victory for greece, this game was after WC 94'
                              Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                              X