Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which national teams do you rate higher ?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think they are really equal teams actually, hard to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by palestine2003
      Egypt without a doubt.. Turkey had their time frame to prove themselves.. Egypt has certainly been on the rise, while Turkey has been on the decline.. After Turkey managed to get 3rd place in the world cup 2002, it really was the downfall of their team. Although I really do like the turkish side, I still believe head to head, Egypt would own them any day, whether it be in Turkey or in Egypt.. African Nations Champs 5 times.. players like Mo Zidan, Abou Treka, Hossam Ghaly etc.. are the future of Egyptian Football, Turkish stars like Hakan Sukur, Hasan Sas had their fame. Times have changed
      two days in and already one of my favorite members

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh
        two days in and already one of my favorite members
        much love right back at u!

Comment

Originally posted by palestine2003
          much love right back at u!
          thanks.. can u tell ur bro to empty out his private message box . i cant send him anything

Comment

thanks.. can u tell ur bro to empty out his private message box . i cant send him anything
            haha sure

Comment

i think both are great teams.
              i havent watched any of them lately, but from wat i last remember of them, turkey has the upper hand over egypt...
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Amir_Temur
                Turkey....we recently tied Italia
                i remember the goal Italy scored, i think turkeys goalie messed up and it shouldnt of been a goal. but my friend told me it was turkeys 2nd goalie
                so u think Turkey will beat Greece?

Comment

I actually like both teams a lot, they've got what a lot of teams in todays game lack, which is style. Egypt probably plays the more aesthetic football. I believe under the right circumstances(at this moment) like a 2 game, home and away aggregate wins type set-up, Egypt would win.

As of now Turkey's youth teams are doing amazingly well, and I think in 2-3 years we'll see Turkey's NT on par with the best in Europe. Turkey's league also playing in Europe and being exposed to the better players has helped their players mature, but essentially I believe they are very equal in terms of raw talent.
                  STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                  A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by benreyhani15
                    i remember the goal Italy scored, i think turkeys goalie messed up and it shouldnt of been a goal. but my friend told me it was turkeys 2nd goalie
                    so u think Turkey will beat Greece?
                    Well he is their first, their 2 best GK play for one team, and Rushtu, the hero of 2002, is riding the bench. So the NT coach has little choice but to follow the decision of Fenerbahce's coach who chooses to play the younger less experienced but very talented Volkan Demirel ahead of Rushtu.

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
                      Well he is their first, their 2 best GK play for one team, and Rushtu, the hero of 2002, is riding the bench. So the NT coach has little choice but to follow the decision of Fenerbahce's coach who chooses to play the younger less experienced but very talented Volkan Demirel ahead of Rushtu.
                      isnt Rushtu better?or is he too old now

EDIT:heres the goal i was talkin bout http://youtube.com/watch?v=90zwm5iO95I

and this is the equalizing own goal scored by Matterazzi http://youtube.com/watch?v=UE0qKm87c...elated&search=

but IMO turkeys better

Comment

Well I think Volkan is the future of Turkey and if Fener can keep him, that club too. So I think if Rushtu was better by a minimal amount the pay off would be greater to start the younger player. To be honest though I haven't seen to much of either lately, so someone else may have better info on the situation.

Comment

Give Turkey 4 years. The youth teams are kicking so much ass. Also, right now turkey isnt living up to their potential. But wait for Sahin (he will get out of his slump when he goes to Arsenal), and Arda Turan to develop.
                          ----kaabi--sheys--nosrati--sadeghi---
                          ----------nekounam--teymourian
                          ---- --------- shojaei--
                          ------badamaki----charmahali----oladi-----

Comment

Maybe babak is right and Turkey is better, maybe Egypt is, but I think his post is an example of how little people know about the Egyptian team in the first place, as mentioned in my first post. Babak says Turkey is far better because they have players spread over all of Europe...
                            Bro i didn't mean to upset or anything but i genuinely think that Turkey is a great team. They have always competed well internationally and there clubs have shown good performances in there continental competitions. I watched Turkey when they came to Australia a few years ago and they honestly made Australia look amateur.

I understand that Egypt is a team on the way up but i feel they still have a while left before they can reach the level of Turkey. Also both teams may have players spread over the world, however Turkish players have been impact players at some of the great Euro teams.

Comment

Comment

51% turkey
                                49% egypt

Comment

Working...
                                X