Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronaldo: not cut hair and score many goals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo: not cut hair and score many goals...

Judging by his first official match with the Rossoneri, Ronaldo is set to become an important player for AC Milan as the number 99 of the Rossoneri made some excellent moves and even created some good opportunities to score goals.

"It went really well. I still have to learn from this group, but this is already a start which I like," declared the former Real Madrid star.

"I thank my team-mates because it's not easy arriving and playing straight away. There's still a lot of work to be done, but I felt well both with another attacker and on my own."

He was also realistic about not scoring on his debut and confident in his abilities. "The goals will arrive, and I'm very happy to be ere once again."

Ronaldo revealed that President Silvio Berlusconi asked him for two things. "He asked me not to cut my hair and especially to score many goals."
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Gattuso: Now Ronaldinho.

AC Milan warrior Gennaro Gattuso believes the next signing the Rossoneri should make is nonetheless than Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho.

I hope Ronaldinho arrives. It would mean Milan still want to win something important. Ronaldinho is one of those few players that can really make a difference Gattuso told reporters on Monday.

Gattuso then reflected on the Brazilian Milan just signed, former Real Madrid striker Ronaldo, who made his debut for the Rossoneri yesterday.

“Ronaldo handed back enthusiasm to the fans, and one could hear this yesterday, when Ronaldo made his way onto the pitch,Ringhio said.

”However I dont think he can do what Sheva did. He is 30 now, still a great player, but Shevchenko did amazing things here, Gattuso added when asked to compare Ronaldo to the now Chelsea striker.
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

The writer must have seen a different match.

Comment

I think Ronaldo needs to first get match fit to showcase his talent properly cause a bit of rustiness at this age doesnt do good to any player.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
          The writer must have seen a different match.
          El Gordo actually played pretty well. He had a few nice shots on goal, just needs to keep improving his fitness.

Comment

Gattuso is in no position to comment on Ronaldo, he needs to shut his mouth and learn from Ronaldo..
            Ronaldo is best thing that has happended to Milan in a long time...

Comment

Working...
            X