Is BECKHAM good enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is BECKHAM good enough?

I was listening to FIVe LIVe today, and the former ENGLAND playa CHris WADDLE was on the line. HE said that the england mid - fielders, GERRARD, LAMPARD, And Joe COLE were on top form and deserved to be in the england team. BUt he stressed the fact that the england skipper (becks) didn't deserve to be in the starting line up for the WC.

What do you guys think?

I personally think BEckham isn't good enough, and that GERRARD can do a better job on the right wing

Beckham isn't at the same level as gerrard and lampard. Not sure about taking away his starting 11 place just yet though.

Comment

not good enough
      Go Cows!

Comment

Beckam is a media freak that is overrated!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
        CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K
          Beckam is a media freak that is overrated!
          very true,but i like his free kicks and corsses

Comment

problem with gerrard is with liverpool he's amazing. He's all over the place. Over all he's the best palyer, and in quite a few positions he's the ebst player.

when he palys for england he's in a fixed postion, that doesnt suit him. Especially how lampard shits on him every game

Comment

beckhams a great player no one can deny that, but England has its best midfield in its history right now. and any one of those guys could take Beckhams spot.

Comment

Beckham is not overrated! he is a fantastic player who nearly never makes a mistake and has great vision of the field and also the worlds most dangerous free kicks!!! wow imagine Englands midfield with Beckham, Lampard, and Gerrard!!! they might have a shot?!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                  Beckham is not overrated! he is a fantastic player who nearly never makes a mistake and has great vision of the field and also the worlds most dangerous free kicks!!! wow imagine Englands midfield with Beckham, Lampard, and Gerrard!!! they might have a shot?!
                  yes never mistakes,but when he makes mistakes he makes big ones like england-argentina 1998

Comment

i don't see him as weak player as many thught

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                      yes never mistakes,but when he makes mistakes he makes big ones like england-argentina 1998
                      don't forget England-Portugal 2004

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                      CITY

Comment

dont forget he's getting sent off a hell of a lot for Real Madrid, and he holds the record for the number of sending offs in an england game (2)....whats the record for iranians? karimi has about 3 or 4 right?

Comment

As the legend George Best once said about Beckham:

"He cannot kick with his left foot, he cannot head a ball, he cannot tackle and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's all right"
                          Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Beckham might be overrated, but he isn't a bad player. He can score and assist amazing goals, he can tackle(if you actually watch Club games you should know this), he can head(he has scored goals with his head lol...) and he might not be able to score trademark goals with his left foot like he does with his right but he can use it normally.

He is a very hard worker on the field.

Now I know his image outside of football looks really gay, but on the field he is passionate and serious about his game, and that is why he is the starter at my club REAL MADRID, and the starter for England.
                            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

I agree. Beckham can certainly play...George Best was a clown.
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
                              X