Is BECKHAM good enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
    Beckham might be overrated, but he isn't a bad player. He can score and assist amazing goals, he can tackle(if you actually watch Club games you should know this), he can head(he has scored goals with his head lol...) and he might not be able to score trademark goals with his left foot like he does with his right but he can use it normally.
    He is a very hard worker on the field.
    Now I know his image outside of football looks really gay, but on the field he is passionate and serious about his game, and that is why he is the starter at my club REAL MADRID, and the starter for England.
    Why all the guys when they see a really cute guy they think that he is gay!.....

VIVA MEXICO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno
      George Best was a clown.
      i beg your pardon?

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman
        i beg your pardon?
        Off the pitch.
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

no beckam is crap he is aload of pig shit, all he can do is cross a ball and take free kicks, Gerrard is so much better than he is

Comment

there's a direct correlation between Beckham playing in the real madrid midfield and them not winning the european cup.
            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Working...
            X