England's time to win the World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nosferatu
    come on this is absolutely rubish england defence is much better than brazil A. Cole, Terry, Ferdinand would make it for the first 11 also Gerrard , lampard
    YOU must be jokin

BRAZIL are immense in all parts of da field

Comment

Originally posted by HHHa
      YOU must be jokin
      BRAZIL are immense in all parts of da field
      I think Campbell, Terry, A. Cole, Ferdinand could all easily make Brazil's defence, and Carragher, King and Woodgate probably could too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K
        Brazil, Holland , Argantina are my favs..England comes 4th
        akhe chera?

The average engalnd football fan will vote to kick you and me out of their country. Why should we support them at all? I hope they all break their legs before hte WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian soccer fan
          I think Campbell, Terry, A. Cole, Ferdinand could all easily make Brazil's defence, and Carragher, King and Woodgate probably could too.
          That is a brilliant defensive line up and on its day can perform well, but not with WOODGATE AND CARRAGHER, they've not performed as well in England matches than for their clubs.
          England's best chance of good defence:

young-terry-campbell-cole

Comment

all scumbags

Comment

The only one who could make Brazil's squad is Terry and that's only because CD isn't really their strongest part.

Maybe Gerrard would have a chance or maybe even Lampard, but besides these 3 no-one of Engeland's squad would be a starter for Brazil!
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

england have too many good players and some don't have good chemistry when combined.
                Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by persian thug
                  The only one who could make Brazil's squad is Terry and that's only because CD isn't really their strongest part.
                  Maybe Gerrard would have a chance or maybe even Lampard, but besides these 3 no-one of Engeland's squad would be a starter for Brazil!
                  Ashley Cole

Comment

First of all guys lets not forget Lucio as a solid Central defender with very talented and experienced wing defenders: R.Carlos and Cafu. But possibly one of those above mentioned English defenders would fill Brazils 4th def. spot.

Secondly, those of you who say Lampard and Gerrard would start in Brazils midfield are simply WRONG!!! yes they are 2 world class midfielders but were talking BRASIIIIL!!!!!! who would they start over? RONALDHINO? KAKA? ZE ROBERTO? ROBINHO? JUNINHO? :bs:

And finally someone mentions Rooney on the Brazil squad as a reserve forward which I still think is false with the likes of Ronaldo, Adriano, Fabiano and Baptista. Not to mention the ones who havent had a chance to make a name for themselves because lets face it Brazil could make 4 or 5 world class teams with ALL their talented people who live, eat, breathe, FOOTBALL!!! (one of my best friends from Brazil thats where I learned )

Conclustion? Brazil will once again dominate and win it for there 5th time UNLESS Italy, Holland, or Argentina decide to do something!!! the rest are not even comparable to the Lions of the Jungle!!! WC watch out for Brazil!!! and also Rooz Jan, if the England fans are that disrespectful of us I wish them the worst and hope they get embarassed (like USA for there disgusting American fans!!! ) although (England) they are certain quarter-final worthy this time around but USA SUCKS...

Lets just give the trophy to Brazil now but watch to see if TM qualifies to 2nd round which is MY main concern!!!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by princeofpersia1
                      england have too many good players and some don't have good chemistry when combined.
                      just like spain

Comment

I pray for misfortune and badluck for england in any sport, id hate it if they won the world cup and i hope they gradually start to fail in more than just soccer.
                        Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                        X