• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ac Milan - Siena highlights

Ronnie is back and scored 2 goals

kaka is a BEAAAST

Comment

Good game by Ronaldo and Milan, Althought he has a lot to improve. He missed a 300% cear chance!! Kaka's move on the 3rd goal was amazing.

Our defense needs to improve, Kafu should leave ASAP, he is just too slow. Nesta must come back, Oddo should start. Storari is a fine GK, I like him.

Milan has been doing well for the past two months and hopefully we'll go to beat Inter and win the CL.
      VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Well Played, Boys, hey maybe Milan could get a centre back like Juan, Lucio, Mexes to provide cover.

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
          Good game by Ronaldo and Milan, Althought he has a lot to improve. He missed a 300% cear chance!! Kaka's move on the 3rd goal was amazing.

Our defense needs to improve, Kafu should leave ASAP, he is just too slow. Nesta must come back, Oddo should start. Storari is a fine GK, I like him.

Milan has been doing well for the past two months and hopefully we'll go to beat Inter and win the CL.
          come on man youre full of it. ronaldo was one of the best players on the pitch today. so what if he missed a good chance? he was involved in 3/4 milan goals.

Comment

The commentary is so damn annoying. As if someone is slowly squeezing the nipple of the guy and letting it go repeatedly.
            sigpic

Comment

Kaka is an amazing player. I admire him so much. He came from nowhere and went to one of Europe's (at that time) best clubs and showed the world what a great footballer he is. I still enjoy watching his goal against Brazil in London last year.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
              And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z
                Kaka is an amazing player. I admire him so much. He came from nowhere and went to one of Europe's (at that time) best clubs and showed the world what a great footballer he is. I still enjoy watching his goal against Brazil in London last year.
                his goal against brazil? do u mean argentina?

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
                  his goal against brazil? do u mean argentina?
                  Of course, thank you .
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                  And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                    come on man youre full of it. ronaldo was one of the best players on the pitch today. so what if he missed a good chance? he was involved in 3/4 milan goals.
                    Joojeh, this is gonna be your last time talking to me like that. Capich???

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                      Joojeh, this is gonna be your last time talking to me like that. Capich???
                      i cant believe you gave me a neg rep and are this mad just for that. wow. just because you were proven wrong by ronaldo today doesnt mean you should take it out on me.

Comment

someone can't wait until the final season of The Sopranos. lol...

Anyways Ronaldo should have stayed in Italy ever since Inter, imagine the amount of goals until now.
                        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Definately back..
                          i always liked him..
                          his a quiet guy ..!

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                            i cant believe you gave me a neg rep and are this mad just for that. wow. just because you were proven wrong by ronaldo today doesnt mean you should take it out on me.
                            I gave you that for insulting me.

read my past posts. I always said Ronaldo can help Milan and he will be a good addition to the team since Milan needs such a player. I am not like those blind Brazilian fans who can't distinguish solid s*** from Diarhea!

He still needs to improve. He can't miss those chances! read what he says himself:

. However, I was able to continue.

Comment

Milan fans should be thankful, appreciate Ronaldo's hard work against Siena and see the positives things he did for the team instead of magnifying his few mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X