Capello say goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capello say goodbye

An spanish radio "Cadena Cope", and several medios, like deporte365.com, says that tomorrow will be the last match for Capello with Real Madrid.
    Win or lose, he will say goodbye against Bayern.
    The next coach for Real will be an ex international Madrid and Spain Player called "Michel".

The notice is not official still, but cadena COPE is a very good Radio Station.
    http://www.deporte365.com

Capello is actually a good coach and tactically very aware, just an a-hole who no one likes or respects. I mean guys like Emerson and Guti love him, but Diarra and Robinho dont, and Ronaldo and Cassano hate him.

Comment

FABIO CAPPELLO is my all time favourite BEST COACH ever existed on planet Earth!!!!

any team that can not hold him is really having a KHARAKI management!

Khaaak bar sareshoon!!!!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

So he's like the Italian version of Sir Alex Ferguson who doesnt tolerate any bullshit from his players, but is one smart man nonetheless. Lets see where he goes if the news is infact true.
        sigpic

Comment

to my left nut! or should i say both of them
          capello was a great coach in my eye but after what he did with ronaldo i say he doesnt know shit about football or how to organise his team
          coz ronaldo still IS THE NUMBER ONE STRIKER (if not he is one of the best)
          just watch him play..
          capello.. u can lick my CRACK!
          sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

it's unlikely.

There is no news of his departure in realmadrid.com which is the #1 most reliable news source for Madrid.

And, the team is improving a lot. Tommorow is really a good test for us becaus Bayern are also a rich famous club not at it's highest performance.
            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

we can only hope!!! capello SUCKED. he made ronaldo leave (ronaldo is still better than van nistelrooy). and we are 4rth in the league... everytime i watch a real game its 0-0 or if we win 1-0. capello SUCKED.

Comment

I hope he leaves real madrid. I dont like him a bit. He created a lot of tensions and frictions in Madrid team this season, mainly being to force Ronaldo to leave the team.
                I have also read on un-official websites that madrid management is not happy with him..

Comment

yes he left at last

Comment

Real Madrid denies Capello will resign

MADRID, Spain (AP) - Real Madrid denied media reports that manager Fabio Capello had resigned from the Spanish club on Monday.

Spain's Cope radio station said Capello would leave struggling Madrid after Tuesday's first-leg, first knockout round European Champions League match against Bayern Munich at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium regardless of the result.

"We were very surprised by the reports that appeared in the media," club spokesman Miguel Angel Arroyo said. "In this world you can assure very few things, but I can guarantee that that the board has not received any resignation from Fabio Capello either verbally or in written form."

Capello has received criticism for a slump in which the club has won only one of four games - including Saturday's 0-0 draw at home to Real Betis - that has dropped the side to fourth in the league. It also was eliminated from the Copa del Rey last month.

"It hardly contributes to the right atmosphere on the eve of such an important match as tomorrow's game," Arroyo said. "Reports like this only serve to destabilize the club and we'd like to express our surprise and dismay about this type of report."

Capello guided Madrid to the Spanish title in his first spell at the Bernabeu in 1997, but has been the target of protests by many fans at Madrid's last two home games.

Madrid has not won a trophy since 2003 - its longest drought in half a century. Capello was hired in July as Madrid's sixth coach in three years.

Comment

Well it is obvious that the official Real Madrid site will deny the report.
                      Regardless, I hope he resigns and we hire a high quality coach.

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
                        Real Madrid denies Capello will resign
                        MADRID, Spain (AP) - Real Madrid denied media reports that manager Fabio Capello had resigned from the Spanish club on Monday.
                        Spain's Cope radio station said Capello would leave struggling Madrid after Tuesday's first-leg, first knockout round European Champions League match against Bayern Munich at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium regardless of the result.
                        "We were very surprised by the reports that appeared in the media," club spokesman Miguel Angel Arroyo said. "In this world you can assure very few things, but I can guarantee that that the board has not received any resignation from Fabio Capello either verbally or in written form."
                        Capello has received criticism for a slump in which the club has won only one of four games - including Saturday's 0-0 draw at home to Real Betis - that has dropped the side to fourth in the league. It also was eliminated from the Copa del Rey last month.
                        "It hardly contributes to the right atmosphere on the eve of such an important match as tomorrow's game," Arroyo said. "Reports like this only serve to destabilize the club and we'd like to express our surprise and dismay about this type of report."
                        Capello guided Madrid to the Spanish title in his first spell at the Bernabeu in 1997, but has been the target of protests by many fans at Madrid's last two home games.
                        Madrid has not won a trophy since 2003 - its longest drought in half a century. Capello was hired in July as Madrid's sixth coach in three years.
                        :bs:

Comment

Originally posted by Land of Samba
                          Well it is obvious that the official Real Madrid site will deny the report.
                          Regardless, I hope he resigns and we hire a high quality coach.
                          Samba... Capello is currently the #1 coach in Europe.
                          I know people are going to deny my claim, but it's a fact.
                          If anything it's the players who need to toughen up. Capello knows when to play players and when o send them away.

Ronaldo was slacking = OUT

Beckham was loyal but not a complete all round player for his position = OUT

Cassano is out of form, but was amazing with Roma UNDER CAPELLO, but slacking at the worlds richest club = OUT

etc... etc... Capello knows players inside and out, he bought Cannavaro and Ibrahimovic for Juventus when other clubs were doubting their abilities, and now they are 2 of the best players in their positions.

I can talk for hours how professional he is, but of course pros will always get criticized no matter what they do.
                          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                            Samba... Capello is currently the #1 coach in Europe.
                            I know people are going to deny my claim, but it's a fact.
                            If anything it's the players who need to toughen up. Capello knows when to play players and when o send them away.

Ronaldo was slacking = OUT
                            Beckham was loyal but not a complete all round player for his position = OUT
                            Cassano is out of form, but was amazing with Roma UNDER CAPELLO, but slacking at the worlds richest club = OUT

etc... etc... Capello knows players inside and out, he bought Cannavaro and Ibrahimovic for Juventus when other clubs were doubting their abilities, and now they are 2 of the best players in their positions.
                            I can talk for hours how professional he is, but of course pros will always get criticized no matter what they do.
                            ronaldo was slacking because capello never played him. look how hard hes working now after he got to play.

Comment

Persianmadrid,
                              I have not seen any good results at Madrid since Capello came on board, also I cannot forgive him for forcing Ronaldo to leave the club. Ronaldo is and was in shape and there was no reason to make him sit on the bench. Ronaldo is better than Ruud, so why does Ruud play and Ronaldo had to sit on the bench?
                              Anyways, he might good at another club, but he is not helping my favorite club.

Comment

Working...
                              X