Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by faraz
    lampard scores in the 89th minute,
    ronaldinho (who was playing england by himself) got sent off in the 12th minute

yea i got that but why is it soooo funny? cuz england couldnt score on empty net?

Comment

repped!
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

LOL if he was facing iran we would hav won!!!!!!!!!!!!
        but if he faced the saudis he would have scored in the first seconds of the game and then from all that grassrolling he would have been sent of in the 3 minute and saudi would have still lost

Comment

the original version of this joke features barca and real madrid :P

i saw it 3 years ago, but it's still funny

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN
            yea i got that but why is it soooo funny? cuz england couldnt score on empty net?
            you got no sense of humour man!!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
              you got no sense of humour man!!

loool come on man i make some of the funniest threads and comments...

i just dont think it was that funny, it took too long to read and the punch line wasnt all that.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN
                loool come on man i make some of the funniest threads and comments...i just dont think it was that funny, it took too long to read and the punch line wasnt all that.
                talk about modesty

Comment

England national team is basically trash, they have so much talent but play like crap. So many players on Italy's team would never dream of making the England team.

Comment

they're not a team. They're just eleven individuals who have been told to wear the same type of clothing and that they must try and pass to each other. But try as they might, they'll never understand that to win teh game you need to be able to let-the-ball-go by passing to a team-mate.
                    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                    GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                    X