Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So! What the hell was that?

Barca 1-2 Liverpool!
    Can someone tell me what happened exactly! I got off the TV like I have seen a ghost or something! complete shock.

the 1st goal by Liverpool was a header by Bellamy,which was saved by Valdes but when he saved it,the ball was in the net.he shoulda had an easy save.

then the 2nd goal was a great ball in from Gerrard but Kuyt shot was blocked,then Bellamy got the ball after a bad clearance and gave it to Risse who hit it on the top of net.Kinda like Golmos goal against Mexico.

Barca had couple great chances at the end but couldnt score. 1 of them was a FK by Deco which hit the post.
    all along i knew Liverpool would win

Comment

oooh..... horrible

believe me you dont want to know

the whole Barca team had at certain periods of time the "Mirzapoor Syndrom"
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

YES LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dame Liverpool Garm..........

Comment

=[[

Comment

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** valdes and marques!!!!!!!!!!!
              FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Marquez wasn't that bad..except for the goal

Comment

Baba dont get me wrong! I did watch the whole game! But I cant believe what happened! Barca owned the whole game, man after the first 20mins I thought Barca is gonna win 3-0!

Comment

Barca should have won the game comfortably, they should have killed off the damn game much earlier. Unfortunately lapse of concentration made Liverpool pounce, and now I am sure Rijkaard will be incensed at what happened

Full credit to Liverpool though
                    sigpic

Comment

the reason Liverpool won was cause i watched the game.3 mins after i come from school Liverpool scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                        Baba dont get me wrong! I did watch the whole game! But I cant believe what happened! Barca owned the whole game, man after the first 20mins I thought Barca is gonna win 3-0!
                        as I said Janam... it was a "Mirzapoor Syndrom" that Barca players caught just before the game...
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                          Barca should have won the game comfortably, they should have killed off the damn game much earlier. Unfortunately lapse of concentration made Liverpool pounce, and now I am sure Rijkaard will be incensed at what happened

Full credit to Liverpool though
                          Rijkaard will have sex with a family member because of what happened?

Comment

barca has lost there touch without eto, and ronnie in top shape they suck

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi
                              Rijkaard will have sex with a family member because of what happened?
                              LOL that's inCEST

we are fully capable of winning 2-0 away, and if we play at our best we will

Comment

Working...
                              X