No announcement yet.

So! What the hell was that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool was revived, Barca had a hangover from the loss against Valencia.

I think Barca needs to win by 2 goals in the next leg am I right?
    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Yeah, you are right.
      FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

Three reasons why Barca lost...

1) It's incredible how bad Barca's team spirit is. Their body language shows they're not a team anymore, just a bunch of egos. They looked like they were beaten at 1-1.

2) Rijkaard panicked and changed the formation and destroyed the balance of the team to become far too attacking and they paid the price. I think that panic is borne of the lack of a goalscorer without Etoo. The fact that the European champions do not have 2 quality out-and-out strikers makes you wonder about the balance of their squad.

3) Oh, and their defending is woefully bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
          Baba dont get me wrong! I did watch the whole game! But I cant believe what happened! Barca owned the whole game, man after the first 20mins I thought Barca is gonna win 3-0!
          Clearly you didnt watch the game properly then. Barca hit the post i cant think of anything else so i wouldnt call that owned.
          Karimi 8 Gerrard
          th wonders of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus_da_virus
            Clearly you didnt watch the game properly then. Barca hit the post i cant think of anything else so i wouldnt call that owned.
            Saviola had two huge chances

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi
              Saviola had two huge chances
              and what were they then? Reina came out and cleared one and the other wasnt a 100% goal but hey lets say he should of scored so how bout Kuyt hitting the bar with a free header should we count that too.Messi did nothing, Ronaldinho did nothing and apart from the goal deco was pretty lost to.His free kick was very nice but in open play i didnt see anything.
              Karimi 8 Gerrard
              th wonders of the world

Comment

and what were they then? Reina came out and cleared one and the other wasnt a 100% goal but hey lets say he should of scored so how bout Kuyt hitting the bar with a free header should we count that too.Messi did nothing, Ronaldinho did nothing and apart from the goal deco was pretty lost to.His free kick was very nice but in open play i didnt see anything.
                he didn't hit the bar

whatever, you know, i know, everybody else knows barca is better and liverpool were only lucky
                there's no point denying it either, you can't even win a english pl

Comment

he didn't hit the bar
                  whatever, you know, i know, everybody else knows barca is better and liverpool were only lucky
                  ya actually he did hit the bar wit a header

Comment

he didn't hit the bar
                    Look mate i cant have a discussion with someone who did not watch the game properly so im gonna leave it at that.good night.
                    Karimi 8 Gerrard
                    th wonders of the world

Comment

Historic Victory.

Wonderful tactical job by Benitez.

Comment

Look mate i cant have a discussion with someone who did not watch the game properly so im gonna leave it at that.good night.
                        wtf are you talking about
                        he didn't hit it, show me a video with proof, i watched the game live

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
                          LOL that's inCEST
                          we are fully capable of winning 2-0 away, and if we play at our best we will
                          Inshallah Fashii Joon. Inshallah!

The way i see it is that Liverpool did not win, we lost the game against ourself. Our whole team lost their concentration and focus. But we still had 3 excellent goal opportunities after we were up 1-0. First Saviola, awful touch by him. I hope it does not haunt us in Anfield. And then Messi, i expect a lot more from him in that position! A simple pass would have done the job! And then we had Deco's freekick! luck was definately a factor for Liverpool today.

Now i don't even want to talk about Liverpool's two goals. Rubbish to say the least!

Overall, our whole team especially valdes and our defenders need to wake up. If we want to advance, we need to step up our game big time.

A couple of bright spots were Deco's brilliant finish and our ball possession. We just have to finish our opportunities in Anfield and get the result we need in order to advance. Watch out Liverpool!

And don't forget we will have Eto'o back!

Anyhow, congrats to Liverpool and their fans.

P.S. Sorry benny, you did not respond before the match started.

Comment

wtf are you talking about
                            he didn't hit it, show me a video with proof, i watched the game live
                            Kaebi Jan, it did scrape the crossbar. Maybe you saw it wrong?
                            Last edited by MoJo23; 02-21-2007, 09:07 PM.

Comment

ghermezeteh.

Comment

its not that they suck now, they're playing the same they were last year but with the difference that if you watched the game you would see that Roonie was fully marked with 2 people and had no space to do his trick and also barca dominated the whole game but Liverpool defense was very strong and they were good at counter attacks

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X