Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can we watch Barcelona Liverpool goals and highlights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can we watch Barcelona Liverpool goals and highlights?

anyone knows?

Highlights:
    14' Deco Goal
    43' Bellamy Goal
    68' Kuyt Chance
    72' Barcelona Chance
    74' Riise Goal
    87' Deco Post
    here we go, man this must have been one of the worst displays from barcelona,they dominated through the whole mathc with 64% of ball Possession but still managed to lose, how sad really.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

ajab golaye tokhmi khordan!!

barca needs eto'o back asap!

Comment

^^yea their defense was so bad,Liverpool attacks maybe 1/10 of what barca did but they managed to get 2 goals so disappointing match, i hate Liverpool they just sit back and defended.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Er, sure they did. Liverpool went to Nou camp to get a tie and at best a win. That's what they did. In fact Liverpool had many great goal chances and Barca was at home so you should expect them to have a few more. Anyway, Liverpool deservedly took the tie and I am pretty sure will finish it up at Anfield.

Comment

No don't watch those highlights. Liverpool did not deserve that at all. Barca are the best, and were really unlucky.
            VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Originally posted by kaz
              Er, sure they did. Liverpool went to Nou camp to get a tie and at best a win. That's what they did. In fact Liverpool had many great goal chances and Barca was at home so you should expect them to have a few more. Anyway, Liverpool deservedly took the tie and I am pretty sure will finish it up at Anfield.
              you guys are lucky eto'o didn't play, barca have been missing him dearly!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
                you guys are lucky eto'o didn't play, barca have been missing him dearly!
                Just as you guys were lucky Kewell wasn't playing. Speculative. I was talking about the actual match.

Comment

Originally posted by kaz
                  Just as you guys were lucky Kewell wasn't playing. Speculative. I was talking about the actual match.
                  lol kewell, what would he have done?!!

accept it liver was lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20
                    ^^yea their defense was so bad,Liverpool attacks maybe 1/10 of what barca did but they managed to get 2 goals so disappointing match, i hate Liverpool they just sit back and defended.
                    Barca 11 shots on goal 3 on target
                    Liverpool 6 shots on goal 4 on target
                    Liverpool saves 2
                    Barca saves 2

conclusion barca had a poor game and ended up having less shots on target than liverpool.Barca had more possession but did nothing with it. 3 shots on target at home is just not good enough sorry.
                    also like to add they are diving scumbags
                    Karimi 8 Gerrard
                    th wonders of the world

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8pa-37nPjQ
                      Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

Working...
                      X