Ronaldinho is fat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldinho is fat?

Some newspapers, in Spain say Ronaldinho is very fat. Five or Seven Kilos more than two years ago.
    Compare this pictures.
    Attached Files
    http://www.deporte365.com

meh.. hes still makin mad $$$$!
    let the man gain some weight

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

7 kilos or around 15 lbs is a lot, I cant see it in these 2 pics that he is 15lbs heavier...He is freaking fast and scoring goals...

Comment

football is ronaldinho's life. if he felt that his weight was affecting his game he doesnt need papers to point it out. anyway he's far from fat. he's lost some definition in the abs thats all. his arms look bigger too, he's abviously been building muscle. he looks good.

Comment

Ronaldinho is a player who rarely does any tracking back or defensive work for his team. He doesnt run 90 minutes per match and he does not cover the most ground. Sure he has alot of matches in the last couple of years, but that's an issue for most players in recent times.

Comment

I seriously think that's why he plays poorer than before..KArimi should also do something about it.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

seems to be a problem with a lot of Brazilian players...they like their grilled meat, Skol and womanising too much.

Comment

his inni turned into an outi
                The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Well Ronaldinho being fats is original!

Comment

it's winter...

I play for my school team and whenever spring starts I play non-stop until winter, but during winter it's just push ups.

plus it's kind of impossible to stay 100% fit like the first pic for many years.
                    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

MADRID (Reuters) - Barcelona players have defended team mate Ronaldinho over accusations that the Brazilian forward is overweight and out of shape.

Photos of the 26-year-old after he had taken off his shirt at the end of Wednesday's 2-1 defeat to Liverpool which showed a roll of fat around his waistband have sparked debate about the Brazilian's weight.

Newspapers in both Madrid and Barcelona made odious comparisons about Ronaldinho's apparent loss of fitness by publishing photos of the forward taken in 2003 and 2004 in which he appears to be leaner and more muscular.

"As long as he plays well I don't think there is a problem with his weight," team mate Javier Saviola replied when asked about the issue in a news conference on Friday.

"You will have to ask the medical staff about it as I'm only his team mate and I am not with him when he is eating his meals.

"If they think he is not right, then they will make him train more."

Fellow Argentine Lionel Messi also came to the Brazilian's defence. "When something goes wrong with the team, they always blame Ronaldinho and when he scores a couple of goals he is the best in the world," said the 19-year-old.

"He has scored 16 goals in the league this season so there is no reason to complain about his level of performance."

Ronaldinho's Brazil international colleague Ronaldo had consistent problems with his weight while at Real Madrid, leading to criticism from the media and coach Fabio Capello.

Ronaldinho did not train with the rest of his team mates on Friday. Local media reporting that he had been in the gym.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

This is some stupid ass sht for the media to feed on!

Comment

they say ronaldo is fat wait two years and ronaldinho will be twice ronaldo.

Comment

he couldnt be the best forever,

we relate this to the gravity theory: what goes up must come down... shame

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86
                              they say ronaldo is fat wait two years and ronaldinho will be twice ronaldo.
                              Ronaldo fat?

Ronaldinho esta gordo

Yeah, Ronaldinho has gained some weight but he's still the 2nd topscorer in La Liga.
                              Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Working...
                              X