• Show
Clear All

hahahaaa

Comment

lool

Btw, hail hail... Celtic!

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
        haha, he misstimed it! That shows Italians DO suck at diving! Well done to portugese!
        Man cant you just for 1 time say AN ITALIAN did a wrong doing in a match lool!?

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman
          i luv how he acts all dumbfounded when he gets the yellow card lol, like "wut did i do???? i uhhh...got fouled" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
            you must spread rep before giving it to bloodmoney again.

viva, they dont suck at it, even if they did just because you suck at something doesnt mean you dont do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
              Italians never do anything wrong!
              Why should I state a wrong notion?!

Italy rocks, Italian players are the best and Italy is the world champion!

but seriously...where the **** in my post say that Gila did a good job??? can you for once don't be a jerk and don't make a wrong interpretation of my words?

Thank you!
              VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                you must spread rep before giving it to bloodmoney again.

viva, they dont suck at it, even if they did just because you suck at something doesnt mean you dont do it.
                No they don't do it, or at least they didn't do it in the World cup. Yeah Iranians are all loser, cuz I have a loser Iranian friend! you see, it's pretty harsh to generalize everything that way. Isn't it?

you should have seen your WC winner captain Cafu how he dove today! That was pretty stupid too.

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                  No they don't do it, or at least they didn't do it in the World cup. Yeah Iranians are all loser, cuz I have a loser Iranian friend! you see, it's pretty harsh to generalize everything that way. Isn't it?

you should have seen your WC winner captain Cafu how he dove today! That was pretty stupid too.
                  i never said cafu doesnt dive.. but generally italians dive more than others (well except for portugese). and dont ask for proof because its just something everyone knows and thinks.

Comment

The problem with that dive was that Gilardino did get hit unfairly, but he decided to run, and then dive after he realized he couldn't score since he was slowed down.

Anyways he was ridiculously late and should definitely win Best Actor.
                    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                      i never said cafu doesnt dive.. but generally italians dive more than others (well except for portugese). and dont ask for proof because its just something everyone knows and thinks.
                      As I said, it's pretty harsh to generalize it that way. In US everyone thinks that Iranians are terrorists, So I guess, since everyone think thatway, then it's true.

But if that makes you feel better about the world cup, then so be it!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                        The problem with that dive was that Gilardino did get hit unfairly, but he decided to run, and then dive after he realized he couldn't score since he was slowed down.

I think so too. He was hit, but he kept going then realized that he can't score since the angle got too accute! then he dove!

That shows he sucks at diving! as a matter of fact, that's the first time I had seen him acting like that! He should stick to his usual playing and leave the diving part to portugese.

Comment

He didnt dive!
                          Karimi 8 Gerrard
                          th wonders of the world

Comment

that was pathetic lool

even though gilardino is one of my fav players, i even bought his jersey (original)

Comment

never liked him
                              u should see how they made him in WE/PES
                              his shots are all 90+ which is bs
                              ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                                bingo
                                you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X