No announcement yet.

Amazing goal from half field!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing, didn't know he was a lefty. I like his bright yellow cleats.

He's still young it would be great to see a Kurdish-Iraqi player in Europe, I think theres one youth in Sweden but I forget his name.
    STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
    A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus_da_virus
      I think you mean Xabi Alonso and beckham bro.
      Also did you see him look back to say leave me so i can celebrate but no one was was there
      damnit !!! Xabi Alonso...got it...

Apparently there were a few fans with the Iraqi flag and he went to celebrate with them, just that they were a bit slow to react.
      sigpic

Comment

i think he is one of best players in Iraq , although he is right foot , but he scored with he's left foot in this one , amazinggggg

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
          bro could you upload kazemian's goal in the same match?!!
          I'll try to find it man, when I do I'll post the link.
          Originally posted by Muradistan
          Amazing, didn't know he was a lefty. I like his bright yellow cleats.

He's still young it would be great to see a Kurdish-Iraqi player in Europe, I think theres one youth in Sweden but I forget his name.
          Yeah, Karim Bovar. He plays his football in Holland, and plays for Sweden Youth.

Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball
            I really hope he makes it to one of the top European leagues. Ever since he moved to Cyprus he's improved immensely. I'd love to see him make a move to Germany, Holland or something.

not germany ..spain italy holland england anything but germany ....

Comment

Here's a compilation of Hawar I've made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT67NqI7dX0

Hope you like it, you can't really do much with Windows Movie Maker.
              Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Awsome shot. Some might blame the keeper but it's normal for a goalkeeper to be off his line like that when the concentration of play is so far away.

World class stuff. Mashallah

Comment

Originally posted by IraqiFootball
                  Here's a compilation of Hawar I've made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT67NqI7dX0

Hope you like it, you can't really do much with Windows Movie Maker.
                  man this guy'z a natural goal-scorer! good stuff

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                  X