No announcement yet.

to soniq, tala and other GOOONers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the way persian boy says 'whos your daddy' very fitting considering chelsea beat a bunch of kids.Great stuff by arsenal.even there kids play the best football.Arsenal are the best passing team in Europe.they play like barca but minus the constant diving.
    Karimi 8 Gerrard
    th wonders of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
      And I already responded to it, I guess its too difficult for you to understand. La Liga has only 3 top quality teams while England has 4. Anyway, how is it the case it is all Abramovich we were unable to win the league and when Mourinho leaves we will struggle to regain the dominance we had under him. Pure Management??? , Perez ruined your club and you havent won the title since 2003 so stop complaining with jealousy and resentment. Dont talk until u win something okay, thanks,
      Ohh and as u would say, "Owned I think so."
      Sevilla
      Barcelona
      Real Madrid
      Valencia
      Atletico de Madrid

Villarreal and Zaragoza would be in the top few last season, that's because La Liga is so competitive unlike the EPL where Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal are the only clubs staying top table for who knows how long.

And yeah of course Perez ruined our club by bringing in superstars and just maknig us the richest club on earth, we haven't won anything major since 2003, but this season is our comeback under Capello.

As for Chelsea, winning the Carling Cup against a young team who was plying far better then you in the first half should be enough to show how much Arsenal deserved that Cup even though Henry, Van Persie etc... weren't even playing!

Walcott would have been MVP against a club who puts Ballack(200,000/week) on the bench.
      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus_da_virus
        I like the way persian boy says 'whos your daddy' very fitting considering chelsea beat a bunch of kids.Great stuff by arsenal.even there kids play the best football.Arsenal are the best passing team in Europe.they play like barca but minus the constant diving.
        Yeah seriously, more like 'whos your granpa'

Comment

Bridge: Ref got it wrong

it wasnt adebayor who it bridge, the picture shows eboue arms making contact with bridge:

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...rong&channel=&

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
            Sevilla
            Barcelona
            Real Madrid
            Valencia
            Atletico de Madrid
            Villarreal and Zaragoza would be in the top few last season, that's because La Liga is so competitive unlike the EPL where Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal are the only clubs staying top table for who knows how long.
            And yeah of course Perez ruined our club by bringing in superstars and just maknig us the richest club on earth, we haven't won anything major since 2003, but this season is our comeback under Capello.
            As for Chelsea, winning the Carling Cup against a young team who was plying far better then you in the first half should be enough to show how much Arsenal deserved that Cup even though Henry, Van Persie etc... weren't even playing!
            Walcott would have been MVP against a club who puts Ballack(200,000/week) on the bench.
            Are u serious, you honestly feel Zaragoza or Villareal are of the same quality of Arsenal or Liverpool. Atheletico Madrid as well? Sevilla is having a great year but they will soon fade to 4th. Besides Sevilla, the other teams listed are weaker than teams like Spurs or Bolton. I gurantee u that Real do not win anything this year. Oh and how is it Chelsea's fault that Wenger didn't feel his best team. That's Wenger's own decisions and you cant use that against Chelsea. Players like Kalou, Mikel, Diarra are all great young prospects.

Comment

looool persian boy, you're a funny kid. Go ahead and celebrate all you want!

You beat our youngsters! Woot! Big acheivment!

After using billions of pounds, it finally paid off huh?

Comment

Are u serious, you honestly feel Zaragoza or Villareal are of the same quality of Arsenal or Liverpool. Atheletico Madrid as well? Sevilla is having a great year but they will soon fade to 4th. Besides Sevilla, the other teams listed are weaker than teams like Spurs or Bolton. I gurantee u that Real do not win anything this year. Oh and how is it Chelsea's fault that Wenger didn't feel his best team. That's Wenger's own decisions and you cant use that against Chelsea. Players like Kalou, Mikel, Diarra are all great young prospects.
                Gotta disagree with that.

Athletico have a far better team than Bolton and Spurs. If they hadn't had so many long term injuries they could have been challenging for the title.

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali
                  Gotta disagree with that.
                  Athletico have a far better team than Bolton and Spurs. If they hadn't had so many long term injuries they could have been challenging for the title.
                  Really??? Well you're entitled to ur own opinion.

Comment

i have to agree with Aryaan on this one the EPL is the most competitve league in Europe

Comment

is terry dead i just saw his video on youtube and he was knocked out

Comment

LOOOOOL PERSIANBOY!!
                        i saw the game.
                        i loved it.
                        i love them.
                        GOOO CHELSEA!!

Comment

dude that chelsea guy got hella pwned
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

And I already responded to it, I guess its too difficult for you to understand. La Liga has only 3 top quality teams while England has 4. Anyway, how is it the case it is all Abramovich we were unable to win the league and when Mourinho leaves we will struggle to regain the dominance we had under him. Pure Management??? , Perez ruined your club and you havent won the title since 2003 so stop complaining with jealousy and resentment. Dont talk until u win something okay, thanks,
                            Ohh and as u would say, "Owned I think so."
                            come on man, you can't compare chelsea with real madrid, we will smash you guys!!!

Porto will kick your ass in CL soon

Comment

you arsenal fans were lucky for this game, and wenger is smart..you know why?

-he didnt bring his key players
                              -this was a smart move
                              sooo...

-if arsenal would have won that game, you gooners would have been off the hook here, saying oooo we beat chelsea all stars, chelsea sucks, they lost to youths

-but since they lost..oh no big deal, it was youth

so a win-win situation either way it goes, thank your coach for that gooners

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                                The dude who opened this thread is the biggest loser in lfie I ever seen!
                                Beating Arsenal U23 or U21 team? WOOOT! thats some big ass achievement.
                                dont call me a loser...your a loser

Comment

Working...
                                X