Bundesliga player of the month poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bundesliga player of the month poll

Guys, Egypt's own Mohammed Zidan (7 goals in the last 3 games) is up with two other players for the player of the month award. I'd appreciate it if you guys could show some love to your bros on the Mid East's West side and grace him with your vote.

The poll is up till noon Wednesday Germany time. Just go to:
    http://www.fussballer-des-monats.de/

Then on the top left click:
    Jetzt abstimmen

There you can vote directly for him.. (they ask for your address and your e-mail after it but you dont have to fill it in, you can just close the window)

Thank you!

i dont see any poll in that link

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Ok i voted

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20
        i dont see any poll in that link
        shayan, not sure why the poll isnt showing up for you. thanks for trying though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi
          Ok i voted
          repped. thanks aziz

Comment

I definately think Zidan deserves the MOTM award. His goals have brought Mainz out of the relegation zone and are looking comfortable in mid-table.
            sigpic

Comment

I voted. 7 goals in 3 games? That's amazing I was waiting for him to break-out, never understood why Werder didn't give him a proper shot they needed to be patient with him after all he just came from Danish league. Werder do have a great stable of attackers but they should have held on to him. They'll regret their choice.
              STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
              A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

i was tempted for Kuranyi lol, but have my vote

Comment

Done!

Zidan

Comment

done

Comment

voted for the egyptian

Comment

this is what im talkin about.. if people of the same region don't show love for the other, then who will besides just the peeps from that country? you guys are the best. repped you all except it says i have to spread some around before giving it to nypimp and suprah again. i wont forget to rep you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
                          I voted. 7 goals in 3 games? That's amazing I was waiting for him to break-out, never understood why Werder didn't give him a proper shot they needed to be patient with him after all he just came from Danish league. Werder do have a great stable of attackers but they should have held on to him. They'll regret their choice.
                          ya man he had a hat-trick 3 games ago, 1 goal the game after that, then both goals in saturday's 2-1 win. werder is a better team but i'm glad he's somewhere he's given a chance to play... for the national team's sake if nothing else.

Comment

I voted for him...

Comment

i voted for zidan

Comment

Working...
                              X