Quaresma on the move ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quaresma on the move ?

If he goes to Inter i believe it will be a good move..
    Inter want everybody recently?!

Comment

I see him going to Italy. Inter would be a good place for him, theres a lot of competition and he won't be able to slack off. Inter has no chance at getting C. Ronaldo, at the moment he's the player with the highest demand in the world. United wouldn't let them go. I wish united go for Quaresma that would be a great story line with 2 Portuguese wingers, and Giggs is aging.
      STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
      A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
        I wish united go for Quaresma that would be a great story line with 2 Portuguese wingers, and Giggs is aging.
        I've had dreams about the possibilities such a moves offer for United

Both wingers, of similar age, persistently switching wings and causing havoc whoever they play

Although I do believe Inter will be a good destination for Quaresma, due to the gap Figo leaves despite the usefulness of Javier Zanetti who is more comfortable being a right-back rather than a proper winger but performs that role rather well when called to do it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
          I've had dreams about the possibilities such a moves offer for United
          Both wingers, of similar age, persistently switching wings and causing havoc whoever they play
          Although I do believe Inter will be a good destination for Quaresma, due to the gap Figo leaves despite the usefulness of Javier Zanetti who is more comfortable being a right-back rather than a proper winger but performs that role rather well when called to do it.

bro zanetti can play anywhere ..his the most underrated player of all time he rocks ...he plays left back left winger rite winger ...
          no more rite back since maicon is doing good ...inter is rocking this year killing every1

Comment

I love the way Zanetti dribbles, he reminds me of Hargreaves he's a bit past his prime but definitely one of the best Argentinian exports in the last 2 decades. Quaresma would benefit from Mancini's coaching, assuming Mancini doesn't head to Chelsea.

I'm surprised Chelsea with their Portuguese influences hasn't made an official bid for him.
            STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
            A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Inter would be perfect for him taking Figo's place no doubt about it.
              The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
              For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
              http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
              http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
              http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
              http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

god damnit every player i like is going to inter

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
                  god damnit every player i like is going to inter
                  why wont you become a inter supporter as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra
                    why wont you become a inter supporter as well?
                    Milan 4 Life

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                      Milan 4 Life
                      milan and PP are similar, they both suck

Comment

Ah ur sarcasm cracks me up. u mean inter and ss.

Comment

Inter is only winning because it two best rivals are not there bro.
                          We shall see next season how good Inter really is. That is why they are trying to buy so many players. Because they will need it next season.

Milan forever.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
                            Inter is only winning because it two best rivals are not there bro.
                            We shall see next season how good Inter really is. That is why they are trying to buy so many players. Because they will need it next season.
                            Milan forever.
                            we shall see, how come YOU guys didn't buy good players? and you were only discounted eight points, and we are 30 ABOVE you, okay you can have your EIGHT points that makes it 30-8=22

Comment

we shall see, how come YOU guys didn't buy good players? and you were only discounted eight points, and we are 30 ABOVE you, okay you can have your EIGHT points that makes it 30-8=22
                              confidence played a factor. How would you feel coming into a season knowing u are already losing without having played a game? And inter just came off the high of having the scudetto handed to them, their confidence couldnt have been any higher coming into the season.

and in regard to ur post about becoming an inter fan, if quaresma goes to inter and kaka leaves milan, i will have no choice but to become an inter fan

i mean, crespo AND quaresma? I cant dislike a team with both of them

Comment

Working...
                              X