Quaresma on the move ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra
    we shall see, how come YOU guys didn't buy good players?
    Dinho/Eto'o, Oddo , Buffon, Diarra, Emerson, Cannavaro, Robino. Other than Oddo, I promise you at least three of these players will join Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
      Dinho/Eto'o, Oddo , Buffon, Diarra, Emerson, Cannavaro, Robino. Other than Oddo, I promise you at least three of these players will join Milan.
      if emerson joins milan and quaresma joins inter i will be an inter fan. I cant stand emerson

Comment

how come you didnt buy them last year,

ps my post was a reply to babak

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra
          how come you didnt buy them last year,
          ps my post was a reply to babak
          Because Barca wouldnt let Dinho go or Eto'o. Same with Real and Ronaldo. Diarra picked Real over Milan(Big Mistake).

Comment

Because Barca wouldnt let Dinho go or Eto'o. Same with Real and Ronaldo. Diarra picked Real over Milan(Big Mistake).
            how come you didnt try to buy the good players we bought? the average age in Milan is above 32 man, c'mon!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
              Inter is only winning because it two best rivals are not there bro.
              We shall see next season how good Inter really is. That is why they are trying to buy so many players. Because they will need it next season.
              Milan forever.
              AC Milan is there and we saw haw they got beaten by Inter in their first match and even if Juventus would be playing there right now they could have only snatched a maximum of 6 points of Inter.

They haven't lost a match yet this season so they are playing extremely well and to say that its because Juventus got relegated is not really true. However they did become a lot stronger with their signings.

Ricardo Quaresma is a great player and will succeed in every team. He really is a joy to watch playing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad
                AC Milan is there and we saw haw they got beaten by Inter in their first match and even if Juventus would be playing there right now they could have only snatched a maximum of 6 points of Inter.
                They haven't lost a match yet this season so they are playing extremely well and to say that its because Juventus got relegated is not really true. However they did become a lot stronger with their signings.
                Ricardo Quaresma is a great player and will succeed in every team. He really is a joy to watch playing.
                farhadjan, damet garm

Comment

Working...
                X