Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VivaItalia
    Are you a kid or what?
    Ibra is no where even around Dinho's ball's hair!

What are you guys argueing about!?!
    have you ever seen inter play? or is it bcz you hate swedish players?

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86
      have you ever seen inter play? or is it bcz you hate swedish players?
      I have.. infact i do every week.. ESPECIALLY INTER MATCHES.. i dont see no extra-ordinary shit by Zlatan..?!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money
        I have.. infact i do every week.. ESPECIALLY INTER MATCHES.. i dont see no extra-ordinary shit by Zlatan..?!
        huh:bs:

Comment

huh:bs:
          Call it watever.. az VIVA SAID...Zlatan cant even reach Ronnies pubic hair FOOTBALL WISE!

Comment

Call it watever.. az VIVA SAID...Zlatan cant even reach Ronnies pubic hair FOOTBALL WISE!
            its just your and viva's opinion.

Comment

I had Gaucho in my dislike list as well. I can't stand to see him play he's got a permanent smile on his face. When hes fouled, smiling, when he scores, smiling, when he misses, smiling. And had he had a nice, non donkey looking smile it would be okay but he doesn't.
              STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
              A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

its just your and viva's opinion.
                and a whole world!
                VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Yes.. I know that my friend.. and i loved how you mentioned me a kid.. shows alot of respect.. thank you.. but i hate when people contradict soemthing that is a FACT..IT JUST PISSES ME OFF...
                  I was just trying to exaggerate it! just like when in farsi we say "bachehee mageh!"

No disrespect was ment my friend.

I'm not a Brazilian players fan, but Dinho and Kaka are two rare jewls.

Comment

Viva, if you hate Italy so much, why do you have VivaItalia as your username? lol

edit: nevermind, your a italy fan, i missunderstood one of your posts

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi
                      Viva, if you hate Italy so much, why do you have VivaItalia as your username? lol
                      What?! Are you on crack? you must be mistaking me with someone else.

Edited: never mind!

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                        What?! Are you on crack? you must be mistaking me with someone else.
                        i missunderstood one of your posts, nvm :P

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                          ----------------------------van der sar------------------------
                          -------------------van buyten-------------huth---------------
                          -----neville--------------------------------------------?????---
                          --------------------------emerson-----------------------------
                          -------beckham--------------------------------riquelme-------
                          ------------zlatan--------Anelka------------pauleta------------
                          why, they're both world class in the positions they play???

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
                            why, they're both world class in the positions they play???
                            haha i had neville in my team too, but i didn't include because i think he sucks, i included him because i think he's the ugliest player alive

Comment

And he's a loser, I remember the tunnel incident with Viera and Keano had to step in because Neville was a ***** do anything himself. Then as they shook hands some MAN U chose not to hold their hand out to Viera, Neville did but squeezed Viera's hands....oooooh tough guy. And yes he's ugly, second to Ronaldinho.

STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                              A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi
                                haha i had neville in my team too, but i didn't include because i think he sucks, i included him because i think he's the ugliest player alive
                                loooooooooool

hes got a fine wife apparently

Comment

Working...
                                X