Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it locked on gol tv this weekend!

wow what a lineup...

saturday, first at 9:30 (all times eastern), hertha berlin vs borussia m., DEJAGAH STARTINGGGG...confimed by both hertha site AND kicker...in midfield tho. So all those people who havent seen this talent play here is your chance

then you can preview ashkans new team wolfsburg or take a 2 hour break

then its ALI MANOUCHERIS TEAM LEVANTE vs villareal (hes not gonna play though...but still you can see the quality of his team)

then the spanish derby! real madrid vs barcelona!! Both coming off extremely dissapointing weeks in the CL, lets see how they can recover

sunday

10 am THE BIG ONE, the one ive been waiting for, THE MILAN DERBY!!!!!!!! Last time these 2 played was one of the best games ive ever seen even though my team lost. Milan on a high right now because of the OT win in the CL and Inter stil reeling from there loss...MUST SEE, im waking up for this one

12:00 bayern vs bremen...karimi not starting but could get playing time (i mean how long could he possibly stay on the bench for)
    2 of the best teams in the bundesliga although the standings dont show it, and if you havent seen diego play yet here is your chance

2 pm athletico madrid vs deportivo...not much here but u can see fernando torres and EL K00N tear it up, in a couple years this duo will be a force to be reckoned with

4 pm you all gotta see, its gonna be realllly tough for me, my 2 favorite spanish teams going at each other, Osasuna and nekounam take on Villa and VALENCIA!! I really dont know who im going for, of course i want osasuna to win, maybe get them in to uefa cup, but valencia cant lose any ground in the chase...im almost hoping javad doesnt play!

so this is gonna be some weekend folks...

yup, nekounam starting who am i kidding, of course i want javad to start

Comment

Working...
    X