X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayern wants Raphael van der Vaart!!!

posted by a reliable dutch news-site:

'Bayern goes for Van der Vaart'

Franz Beckenbauer says VDV is exactly the type of player that bayern needs.
    "His profile is just what we are looking for and he fits in bayern, but i dont expect from HSV to let him go this easily". We need a creative man who can play as a central attacking midfielder." He says that he is willing to pay big amount of money for him.

source:
    http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=40667

Comment

well ehm der Kaiser is the boss there

Comment

well what does it matter, karimi is leaving this season anyway.

by the way van der vaart is getting maturder every day and is becoming better everyday. Beckenbauer is right they need a player like him now. We'll see what will happen.

Comment

Comment

there is no waaaaaay, HSV will give him up since he has a long term contract and is the captin! but it will be good for HSV's REAL CAPTIAN mehdiiiiiiii !

Comment

Originally posted by ali_karimi08
              there is no waaaaaay, HSV will give him up since he has a long term contract and is the captin! but it will be good for HSV's REAL CAPTIAN mehdiiiiiiii !
              it aint sure mehdi is stayin or not we shall see

Comment

They've wanted VDV for awhile now. I was surprised HSV landed him early on, when he was obviously so talented. As long as Bayern keeps their hands of Werder players I don't care.
                STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

imagine bayern getting both van der vart and diego..

that would be
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

For Bayern fans yes lol. But not HSV or Werder fans. Werder in the past has lost a lot of top notch talent to Bayern. Naldo, Diego, Klose would make Bayern better....I prefer Bayern take VDV and Kompany, and leave Naldo-Diego where they are.
                    STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                    A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

I'm not really surprised
                      since I read they got Van Buyten, I knew they would get Van Der Vaart (and probably Vincent Kompany too in a few years..)

Comment

hm..looks like bayern is becoming the barcelona of the louis vanghal era.
                        full of dutch players, only missing will be a dutch coach

if only bayern had bought boulahrouz instead of van buyten
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                          imagine bayern getting both van der vart and diego..
                          that would be
                          Diego gonna go to La Liga or Serie A. IMO VDV is overrated. They should buy Sneidjer or Babel two of the young stars of Ajax.

Comment

Van der vart is injury prone... he was called one of the most promising up and coming youth for Holland, but injuries kept him from being even better than he is.

Ajax is filled with mature talent at the moment, I think there is a race going on for half the team there. Sneijder, Babel, Hunterlaar are all promising youth.
                            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

van der Vaart is a good player, but just too injury prone.

He can really help Bayern, he is the #10 playmaker they desperetly need.

Comment

Working...
                              X