Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must see video: Tottenham fan attacks Lampard on the pitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AafP6H-Uasc&eurl=

Look at Drogba rushing in there and saving his teamate. I'm starting to like him

No denying Drogba's talent and presence, but he came when one of the Chelsea staff and stewards had already taken the fool to ground.

that said, looks like an inebriated fan pissed to the extent that he cant think straight
    sigpic

Comment

damnnnnn!! never liked tottenscum
      why are they all shirtless? was this at the end of the match?

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
        damnnnnn!! never liked tottenscum
        why are they all shirtless? was this at the end of the match?
        Yup. Chelsea were celebrating beating Spurs 2-0 at White Hart Lane in the FA Cup QF replay and this happened
        sigpic

Comment

tsss drogba wants to act cool..he's so full of himself..I dislike these kind of ppl

lol and the rest are stamping on that fan! are they allowed to do that?

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

Lool u call this an attack loo!!?

You wanna see more ..SPANISH FOOTBALL!

Comment

2nd view, he didn't even hit the lampard

Comment

When did this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by ScepticILL
                  When did this happen?
                  last monday I think

Comment

^
                    ^
                    ^drogba sucks! all his goals come by luck he has no talent at all only good header thats it,the luckyest player ever.

Comment

drogba barely did anything..since when has everyone become so sensitive, im sure if roles were reversed anyone here would probably throw in a lil kick or two, at least obi mikel wasnt there, who knows what he wudve done
                      Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86
                        ^
                        ^
                        ^drogba sucks! all his goals come by luck he has no talent at all only good header thats it,the luckyest player ever.
                        sorry can't agree with u there...his physical presence in unrivaled and this guy knows how to score...i would agree with you mb a 2 or 3 years ago, but lately, he's been nothing short of spectacular
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                          Yup. Chelsea were celebrating beating Spurs 2-0 at White Hart Lane in the FA Cup QF replay and this happened
                          er....actually it was 2-1... penalty given for foul on berbatov (a push - I was watching the match) and scored by R Keane (captain) 79"

If you want a match report: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...up/6461765.stm
                          Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                          GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86
                            ^
                            ^
                            28 goals....all luck?? if he is that lucky, i wonder why he doesnt go to las vegas? i cant agree with you on this, he is a great talent, with all the skills necessary to be a great forward, fantastic heading abilitys,accurate/strong shots, plenty of strength, good speed, super finishing....

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan
                              Look at Drogba rushing in there and saving his teamate. I'm starting to like him
                              Ive never seen Lampard move so fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X