• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christian Wilhelmsson

playes for wesih national team and is on loan to AS Roma

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
      Shabir Khan (dad's Pakistani, mom's English) - plays for Worcester City FC

hey suprah, he's pretty cute! thanks for that what division is his club in? sounds like a food name do feel free to post more pix i think i'll pass on di canio and wilhelmsson though

p.s what is 'wesih'?

Comment

Mats Rubarth of Sweden is handsome:

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

^^^^all i can say is grrrrrrrrrrrrrr nice to see you've got good taste, siamak

Comment

I judge him from his performances on the pitch . This is him in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SriAezqo6Mc
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
            And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

sia, i know sweden isn't exactly a hotbed for handsome men, but i'm sure there's much better than that guy his hair looks kinda greasy and dirty...dunno if you were serious or joking when you posted that pic

very nice goal btw, kinda rivaldo style

Comment

Zlatan ibrahimovic DAMN HIS HOT :P

Olof Mellberg

Fredrik Ljungberg Ive met him and his sister HAHA :P

Johan elmander

Rami Shaaban

Comment

I don't find these guys hot at all!

Comment

zamboor, thanx for the pics dunno why but a lot of girls find mellberg sexy, maybe coz he looks like a real MAN ljungberg ain't my type, even if he is a ck model. i thought he looked better with hair even though it was red
                    zlatan ain't good looking at all, elmander is aight though. he doesn't really look so swedish. btw now that larsson has retired, those 2 are the starting strikers now? that's not the most flattering pic of shabaan, but i thought he was pretty cute at the time when he first joined arsenal.

any of the swedish members, do you know anything about zlatan starting his own 'gang' amongst the squad at the world cup? there was another player who had his own gang in the sweden nt but i forgot who it was. so there was a zlatan gang and the other gang and players would be part of either one. i read about it somewhere...

fazzy, post pix of who you find good looking then

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
                      hey suprah, he's pretty cute! thanks for that what division is his club in? sounds like a food name do feel free to post more pix :
                      Nationwide Conference North (English 6th division )

Shabir was a youth team member at West Brom, but was let go so he decided to join Worcester as it's near home. He's only 21-22 so I am sure that if he plays internationals, he can get a better league and division to play in
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco
                        Victor Valdes?
                        omg. i think he is SO hot.
                        i love him.

i just wish he would quit tucking in his shirt at games.

its like he doesnt realize HOW much hotter he would look with it out.
                        whatever, im okay with it. haha.

Comment

k, i got alooooot of pics.
                          so im gonna do this a couple of soccer players at a time.
                          k, im kind of reallyyyyy into fernando torres.

yes, i know that thats a picture of his legs.. but you gotta admit, theyre nice legs.

i mean, look at him. hes so cute!

i have a HUGE thing for suits. i dont know why.
                          ive got soo many of torres, i dont know which ones to pick.. lol.

i love this picture. i dont know why. maybe its cause of the popping veins thing... LOL.

i can tell he works out.

i only put this one cause luis garcia is in it & fash thinks hes hot.

cute

doesnt this kind of remind you of that one kazemian pic?? with the mirror? lol.

him as a baby... LOOOOL.

k, im too lazy to get more.
                          ill post some later of OTHER soccer players that im obsessed about.

Comment

lool what a loser

j/k

speaking of torres spain is playing on telemundo 2nite

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
                              lool what a loser
                              j/k
                              speaking of torres spain is playing on telemundo 2nite
                              yeah.

Comment

hair makes up 50% of a mans look. if a good looking person has bad hair they will look ugly, if an ugly person has good hair they will look good. just look at the podolski pictures when hes on the pitch and compare it with when hes near the trophy. 2 different people.

Comment

Working...
                                X