Brazil vs Chile [Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazil vs Chile [Pics]

Well i was at the Brazil - Chile game in gothenburg sweden today and i got some pics but most of them got really bad but i got some good pics with good quality.

ronaldinho 1-0 Penalty

Some random fans cheering after 2-0

Some chile fans

Game ended 4-0 First goal ronaldinho, second goal kaka , third goal ronaldinho free kick, forth goal was juan or somthing :P
    i got more pics if you want just pm me

Got more pics on the idiots that ran down to the field but this was the one with best quality

i saw this game. awesome. loved it.

Comment

damn kaka is sick...did u see that roulette?! and he had a spectacular goal

btw he is brazils new number 10...sorry ronaldinho, theres a new sheriff in town

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
        damn kaka is sick...did u see that roulette?! and he had a spectacular goal
        btw he is brazils new number 10...sorry ronaldinho, theres a new sheriff in town
        I was there i saw everything and i thought he scored there for 1 second

Comment

thanks for the pix! it's amazing how many people from different countries love brazil's team. it's like a lot of peoples second team after their own.
          did salas play?

Comment

lucky bastard you got to see the salecao play.. damet garm.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
              lucky bastard you got to see the salecao play.. damet garm.

Whooo?????

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor
                Whooo?????
                salecao is the nickname given to the brazilian NT. it means selction in portuguese i think. just like team melli is iran football team's nickname

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
                  salecao is the nickname given to the brazilian NT. it means selction in portuguese i think. just like team melli is iran football team's nickname

Oh okey

Comment

on tuesday, they will be coming to stockholm to play against Ghana, and im gonna be there!
                    hopefully ill take some pics too

Comment

anyone know why they're playing in sweden? wish some teams would come to play here in sydney

Comment

O damn.. Nice pics! I wish I could've seen the game [DAMN NORTH AMERICAN PROGRAMMING I so want Setantasport]
                        What was the story of that fans though? Did they just randomly run on? Losers.. and what team were they cheering for?

~why do I suddenly feel like such a futball noob? ~

Comment

Originally posted by fashionista17
                          anyone know why they're playing in sweden? wish some teams would come to play here in sydney
                          no teams play in LA either. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Tala
                            O damn.. Nice pics! I wish I could've seen the game [DAMN NORTH AMERICAN PROGRAMMING I so want Setantasport]
                            What was the story of that fans though? Did they just randomly run on? Losers.. and what team were they cheering for?
                            ~why do I suddenly feel like such a futball noob? ~

The kidds that ran on the field wanted to hug ronaldinho or somthing like that.

This will probly happen again on tuesday in stockholm if they dont put out more guards

Doober its probly the last time they play in sweden this tuesday i dont think they want to come back when the security is this bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor
                              The kidds that ran on the field wanted to hug ronaldinho or somthing like that.

This will probly happen again on tuesday in stockholm if they dont put out more guards

Doober its probly the last time they play in sweden this tuesday i dont think they want to come back when the security is this bad.
                              LOL..

BTW Doober, you have a thing for Becks, right? Going to any games when he's there? Now TORONTO.. gets absolutely NO games

Comment

Working...
                              X