Czech Rep. - Germany [Report]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Czech Rep. - Germany [Report]

its the 55th minute and germany is leading 1:0 after kuranyis goal from a corner in 38'.

germany is totally owning. they play fantastic.
    they were not nervous from the first minute, they are well organized, they are running much and are combinating well.

czech didnt have one chance/scoring oppurtunity. germany had several great chances.
    and the most important thing is that they are playing in prague

I'm didnt use to be the biggest fan of germany, but this performance deserves nothing bu respect. I've never seen such a confident team

czech came out for the 2nd half a bit more active. they are trying a bit more and put some pressure on the germans. they had their first half chances.
    but germany keeps creating chances

Comment

goooal germany!!!!!!

62' kevin kuranyi scores his second. again with the head. assisted by lahm

Comment

czech scored. its 2:1 now. but I dont know how and when. its the 85th minute now. I missed the last 15 minutes because I had to do some dastshui bozorg and other stuff.

if czech equalizes it wouldbe so undeserved

Comment

Game Over

czech rep. - germany 1:2

nice game. deserved win. respect germany. they dominated throughout the whole match. probably the best team in the world currently

Comment

I wish I could have seen this game instead of the crappy England game, Germany continues playing exciting football but it seems they got complacent towards the end of the match. This win should seal the top spot in the group and now Ireland, the Czechs and Slovakia will be left to fight it out for the remaining place.

Comment

Kuryani back in German squad...

Comment

awesome win....eyvala'a....eyvalaa...eyvalaaaaa.....Sheree eeeeeeeeh Alman.

great win, Germany can rap up the group within the next 2-3 games.
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

saw the game live..
                  germany totally dominated teh czechs inspite of the game being played in prague..

koller and even baros to an extent were non existent in the game..
                  in the absence of nedved(retired), rosicky had to single handedly bring creativity into the team which was kind of hard although he tried hard.

germany played really well. i was shocked to see lahm play as RB. im guessing joachim low played lahm on the right cos he wanted to play jansen as LB.
                  the usual scweinsteiger-lahm combination didnt exist in germany, however, schweinsetiger and podolski really worked well together.
                  podoslki played really well, created many chances, including a shot which hit the post and a 2 on 1 with peter cech but he passed it to schneider rather than finishing it himself and shcneider spoilt it...

petr cech really saved the cech's teams blushes..
                  if it wasnt for him, germany could have scored 3 or 4 more goals easily.

kuranyi did nothing besides those 2 goals, both of which came on headers and were quite hard frankly.
                  i dunno why klose wasnt there, is he injured or something??

ballack wasnt that great, i think frings played better than ballack in midfield.
                  cech goal was a fluke, one of their players took a shot which was weak but deflected off baros leg and changed directions and so lehman couldnt reach the ball...

good game overall...
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                    damet garm, I had no way of watching the game, but as long as Germany won, i am a happy camper
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

kuranyi did nothing besides those 2 goals, both of which came on headers and were quite hard frankly.
                      He also forced a big save from Petr Cech in the last few minutes of the game. He had a pretty decent 2nd half actually, enough to give Joachim Low something to think about as far as who to start once Klose comes back, all 3 strikers are currently in very good form.

i dunno why klose wasnt there, is he injured or something??
                      suspended.

Comment

Working...
                      X