Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King
      meh.... dare i say England need Beckham?
      omg... I KNOW!
      they need him back.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
        dare I say England need back Paul Scholes.....badly?

YES, sven begged litrally said to scholsy i'll let u do anything to me, be my this.. just plz join the WC squad.. an scholsy like a true footballer said i'm not good enough... this brings me onto my nxt point..

in the England sqaud there was jealousy of becks captincy, an as soon az he gave it up, the players told mclaren to give the boot, an it waz the exact same thing scholes, in 2003 lamps dad, (quite a high behind the scences figure in engerlish football) said he wanted scholes to f off and have his son take his place... so u can understand why he dont want nothin to do with england national team... its all fvckin corruption an bout makin money (ie: lamps is seen az a money maker commercially instead of scholes, so hes picked ahead of him, an its just sick)

u guyz may fink i've gone round the bend, but give it time, they'll be fvcked upside down the way its bein run

Comment

perfect result.. both are worth a big 0 for me

Comment

It seems that England needs Beckham back

Comment

england national team have always been pure garbage...my english friend says that its all psychological and that the media messes w the players heads

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                thats wat they did in the worldcup after owens injury...

4-5-1
                -----------------------------------robinson-------------------------------
                --------------------------terry--------------ferdinand-------------------
                ------neville------------------------------------------------A. cole------
                -------------------------------hagreaves---------------------------------
                ----beckham-----------------------------------------------joe cole-------
                ----------------------lampard------------------gerrard--------------------
                ----------------------------------rooney----------------------------------

on paper, looks like a perfect worldcup winning squad, but in reality...

4-5-1 hardly works..its a very difficult formation which requires extremely high paced, high skilled and high work rate players like christian ronaldo who can go from midfield to attack in seconds..
                its hard to find such players..
                looks alright but theres one thing........................ Rooney is a twat. and can't score. they'll will never win a thing ever.
                By the way i have been like this since some mackem twat said Englaaaaaand are the greatest team god ever made and Iran is crap but they are the best of the shites.
                I told him, well england is the shitiest of the good teams then ya mackem bast*rd.
                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

McLaren is ****.

He brought Middlesborough close to UEFA Cup glory. And was Sven's B**** for a while.

His tactics are being exposed. Paper and pen tactics for an overrated egoistic squad isn't a good mix.

The team is full of talent and quality no doubt, but there isn't that team quality behind every play, especially for their level.
                  The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                  For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                  http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                  http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Israel sucks at everything

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

England need scholes and joe cole and beckham - a mix of agrument and injury stopping those players coming back.
                      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                      GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                        dare I say England need back Paul Scholes.....badly?
                        yep i agree, one of my most favourite english players if not favourite.

Comment

joe cole and hargreaves are among the top 5 english players!!! they are both so under rated its not even funny!
                          ofcourse, gerrard leads the list!!
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

so true! (gerrard). I think England need to get rid of (as my teacher calls him) "fat frankie lampard". He doesnt play well with Gerro so its either one or the other, and G is a better all rounder. In fact, he's better at every aspect of the game.....

Also, Robinson needs to be given a go as striker instead of Rooney: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cDR5t9b66G0 (I know its been posted before, Im just illustrating a point )
                            Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                            GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red
                              Israel has no chance in this group.
                              it is actually a very easy group

Comment

they both suck

Comment

Working...
                                X