No announcement yet.

Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Rib is %30 of our team Eki lol an in-form and injury-free Rib and Rob pretty much mean a couple of silverware

I have high hops for Juve tho this season. I hope they come back to the top and compete with Inter and AC in Italy. That would make Calcio much more exciting for neutral fans
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      i have a proposition for you guys

trade ribery to juventus for sissoko, martinez and amauri
      Ye chand ta scrube dige ham bezar :/

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
        ^Rib is %30 of our team Eki lol an in-form and injury-free Rib and Rob pretty much mean a couple of silverware

I have high hops for Juve tho this season. I hope they come back to the top and compete with Inter and AC in Italy. That would make Calcio much more exciting for neutral fans
        ya they tried to get rid of juve completely but we'll be back, inter's shady ass was behind it all, its being proven in the trials now. So its possible they return those 2 trophis they STOLE from us :-/

we've signed alot this year already; pirlo, ziegler, lichsteiner, pazienza, vidal, matri, quagliarella, pepe

and now they're negotiating for a LW and possibly rossi or aguero

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
        Ye chand ta scrube dige ham bezar :/

ok also take motta and grygera

those guys are actually not scrubs, they just dont fit in our system, sissoko is goin to hamburg probably

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
          ^last season we had good enough of a team to make the last 4 of ACL, no doubt...We blew it against Inter at home on a night that just wasn't our night and we blew it in the cup at home against Schalka, where we just didn't play well.

I do think we can achieve what we didn't achieve last season. Last 4 in CL and surely the double domestically.
          so we had a team, who didnt show up in any of the matches which mattered most. i guess we were good only on paper then. argentina also had tevez, messi and a whole lot of other stars but failed to deliver. wats the use? the objective is to get results, not to have a good team on paper who chokes in every crucial match.

besides, i highlighted our weak points which were revealed last season ONCE AGAIN, im not denying our strenghts

wat we need to realize is opportunities dont come up so often. avoiding barcelona in a cup is not always gonna happen. having such a talented squad (minus defense) is not always gonna happen. we are wasting opportunities, thats my concern.
          yes if we were someone like real madrid who always can buy the best players and pay up the most, i wouldnt care so much, but its not always we will have so many talented players in the same squad at the same time.
          we have waited since 2001 to have a squad so talented who has the potential to win CL, almost a whole decade and we are still not appreciating the opporunity at hand.
          Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 07-22-2011, 03:46 PM.
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
            while ur right about our team defense,
            it still remains van buyten is slow, clumsy and not good on the ground.
            during his hamburg days, boulahrouz was half the time cleaning up his mess.
            even the belgians in the national team dont like van buyten and prefer kompany and vermalen instead. i think Shahin K can vouch for that.
            nevertheless, bayerns defense as a team is poor and right now, they dont have a winning mentality and give up easily which needs to be improved. the lack of a leader in the field is clear.
            100% true, van buyten is HORRIBLE.

im not too sure how he did in his hamburg days, since i didnt really pay attention to him then, but as a bayern player he was beyond terrible. i would pick hadi aghili, seyed jalal, or talebi over van buyten any day of the week. he is such a waste of height.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^
              we have a very good starting 11 except for our CBs. the problem is depth. we have good depth only in certain posts.

anyways, its a pity leverkusen and voller acted so stubborn and didnt sell vidal to us. he would be a great partner for schweini in the middle of the field. he is someone who runs and hustles a lot and is quite skilled and has an eye for goal.
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i liked usami, alaba and boateng.

boateng was a breath of fresh oxygen in the back line. he has good pace, good body strength and inspite of his young age, reads teh game well, tackles and positions himeslf well.
                its a pity breno is such a k**ngoshand, otherwise he too has similar characteristics!

alaba, showed so much improvement, i guess half a season in hoffenheim on loan really did wonders. i think if he had stayed one more year there and played fix, he would become a great starter for us next season.
                however, lets hope he takes his changes this year.
                he showed leadership tendencies, worked hard, good pace and skill, but still a bit confused and in a hurry when under pressure. he should have done better with that 1 on 1 with valdez!

usami showed great composure, intelligence and skill. he is not fit for european football phsycially yet, but his movements were so well calculated, and he was very effective.

i hope olic gets back to his old form soon although he was playing LWF yesterday in the absence of ribery, but still, being 10 months away due to injury is difficult to put behind you.

and finally, this thiago dude is a very good player. i really dont see why barcelona should play 45 million euros for fabregas when they have this kid! but if barca ever decides to buy fabregas, i would love thiago to come to bayern

overall, our B team did really well against Barca's semi A team (villa, busquets, pedro, iniesta, valdez)

if we manage to improve our weak points (which is very difficult and honestly, i dont think its possible due to the absence of another solid CB and a true leader), i would say we should very well reach atleast the semi finals or even finals of CL given we dont face barcelona on the way. with the current squad, its going to be difficult but not impossible. depends on the injury and suspensios of our key players.

i still think van bommel and lucio, if they were with us today, even at this age, we would have been better off but anyways, its not my decision, so gotta deal with it.
                Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 07-28-2011, 01:20 AM.
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

We are into the next round of the CUP. Season starts in a few weeks.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Next Wed/Tue we are playing the CL play-off, or the 4th qualifying round. We yet don't know who we will play. We'll know on Friday I believe.
                    sigpic

Comment

today mainz goit knocked out in europa league by a romanian team! pfft.. its going to be a piss poor year for bundesliga in europea league with mainz (already out) and hannover

dortmund, leverkusen and bayern have to put in a lot of effort, although i dont have much hope in leverkusen either..
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

^ya that was crappy by Mainz Germans need to make some noise in the CL this season, and not only Bayern, but at least one more German team should do real well hopefully.
                        sigpic

Comment

Be gholeh ma Faransaviha very good.
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

we got a good draw for CL qualifying stage - FC Zurich.

Arsenal got udinese
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

^ya very good. still need to be carefull. Swiss teams are not push overs as much as we might think.

Bundesliga starts for us tomorrow. Let's hope we get a big win and start from the top of the league from the start
                              sigpic

Comment

lol sali ke nikoost az baharash peydast.
                                we lost 0-1 to monchenghaldbach at home today with all our starters.
                                we had possession as usual but couldnt create a lot of opportunities and they had parked the bus the whole time and scored on a miscommunication between neuer and boateng.

boateng also got injured today.
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X