No announcement yet.

Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pfft... wat a joke and embarassment dortmund has become for germany!
    piss poor campaign once again by dortmund!

leverkusen whom i didnt expect to do well is doing much better~!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Ya but Leverkuzen won't go far either...they will have three tough games awaiting them and I hope they at least make the last 16 of the CL...that said, Dortmund still has a chance if they beat the Greek at home.
      sigpic
      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Schalke is the only team with enough potential to do good in Europe besides Bayern, they got the players and the coach.

Comment

We ...up today watched the game and had we not gone down a man, we surely had a chance to get at least a point and even win it but it wasn't our day. We need to pick it up.

Where the hell is Robin? I thought he recovered from his injury weeks ago? did he get injured again?!
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

mann,,, the loss was so disappointing specially since their 2 goals, one was a penalty and the other a deflection of a weak shot from our own player.

on the other hand, we hit the post twice, and missed 3 or 4 one on ones!! even when we were 10 men,,, cant believe we missed all those chances

although i hate van buyten, buy boateng has been a lot of liability lately. this game he got a red card which means next game also he is suspended, against man city he did 2 wreckless tackles which many refs would consider a penalty, the fisrt game against monchengladbach he mixed up with neuer and we conceded that goal and lost 1-0 at home....
            he has potential and is our only fast and versatile defender, but his inexperience is showing

although we are still playing well, our finishing is not good enough and that is obvious in our recent results (napoli and hannover)
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

we'll bounce back from this defeat.
              sigpic

Comment

^told you

4-0 was sweet and we played well and organized through out the match. Napoli at home is next.
                sigpic

Comment

mibarimeshun inshalla ba tafazole goale khub. we messed up a lot of chances in italy which we shouldnt have!
                  i dont want to go to manchester on the last day jeopardizing our first position in the group with a loss to the brits..
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

^agree...although I'll take any win today as we should be carefull Napoli is a decent team and can surprise us, even in Munich.

I can't watch the game live but I am hoping it's a win for the men in Red.
                    sigpic

Comment

Very ugly win, the first half we were almost perfect but the second half we were just terrible still we could have scored more.

Comment

after we lost schweini, and heynckes put in tymo next to gustavo, we lost the link between our defense and midfield and there was no more build up play since both are mostly destructive midfielders.

schweini will be out 4 to 6 weeks

i think we should play kroos next to gustavo/tymoshchuk (preferably gustavo) cos he is the only other guy who can build up play and maintain possession, although defensively he is not as good as schweini which is why i prefer gustavo next to him cos gustavo runs more and is more mobile.

we can move muller to the center behind gomez and play olic or alaba on the right side until robben is fit again.

van buyten screwed us on both goals last night and once again boateng made an unncessary foul near the penalty area which led to napoli's first goal.

anyways, i hope we beat villareal next game and man city doesnt get 3 points against napoli, cos i dont want to go to manchester without schweini and the difference between us and man city being only 3 points.

heyf shode un toope akhare mario gomez deygeh 94 goal nashodaaa
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

ya I agree with most of what you said yashi...and for sure we need to win v villareal and hope that city doesn't win at Napoli, which think Napoli will actually be able to beat City as they are a good side at home. We must finish first in the group and even then, we face the prospect of facing teams like Milan and a couple of very decent teams in the round of 16..God help us if we finish 2nd, ,,we'll have a tough one for sure in the next round....all that said, I think we have a good enough of a team to almost beat any team in Europe right now.

Anyone has any news on Robin's injury?
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't care what result Man City is gonna get from their Italian trip as I'm sure we wont lose in England.

Comment

I rather we go to Manchester with half of our A team, although the coach won't rest the team even if we have advanced by then as the first team.

The win away this weekend was good...I am glad we are winning some games that we are not in best form, although, I did not see the game so maybe I should refrain from commenting. Just happy with the three points, I don't care how ugly it may have been.

I want us to pull away and free by 10 points in Bundesliga by mid-season. We got five now but it is extendable even though Dortmund is looking good.
                              sigpic

Comment

no worries on Bayern this season, we will win it all

Comment

Working...
                                X