Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reaction to Hamburg v Bayern:

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge: “It was an avoidable defeat. Especially in the first half-hour, we didn’t invest enough and didn’t show enough aggression. Maybe after our excellent display [in Stuttgart] we thought we could do it with half the effort, but that won’t do against any opponents, and especially not against HSV. We played really well in the second half, but failed to convert some excellent chances. We could have had at least a draw, maybe even a win. As of this evening, HSV are definitely in the title race.“

“We were asleep for the first half hour. We stood too far off our men, we didn’t apply any pressure, and we let HSV play. None of my team showed up. We slowly picked up speed after the half-hour, but we conceded a stupid goal just before half-time. We played reasonable football in the second half. We created a string of chances, but the ball somehow didn’t want to go in. We’re disappointed and angry now. We came here looking for a result. We had enough chances to cancel out Hamburg’s goal, but we didn’t put them away, and we’re going home empty-handed.”

Mark van Bommel: “We had to score in the second half. Hamburg did very well before half-time. If you stand off your man, you can run as much as you like but you won’t make your tackles. But if we beat Dortmund in our next match, we’ll have a point more than we did from the first two games of the season.“

Philipp Lahm: “We took our time to get going, although we did have the first clear-cut chance through Bastian Schweinsteiger. If we’d have scored then, like we did against Stuttgart, we’d have been very hard to beat – but we missed our chance. We still created plenty of opportunities, but we’ve failed to score.“

Martin Jol (HSV coach): “We played very well in the first half, and we should have gone two up right at the start of the second. We rode our luck after that, but Bayern were lucky too. An unbelievable match.“

Mladen Petric (HSV): “We’re all over the moon. The key to success was a disciplined team performance. We were totally on top in the first half, but Bayern put us under pressure in the second. We hurled ourselves in front of their shots, and all eleven men defended well.“

Frank Rost (HSV):
    “It was a tight game and both teams could have won it. Tiny errors make the difference at this level. We rode our luck and brought home the bacon today. We’ve got to make sure we keep it going in Karlsruhe next week. If we can, we could be there or thereabouts until the end of the season.“
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

thanks guys, let's hope we win this weekend and put that loss behind us.
      sigpic
      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Comment

oh yeah and toni kross went to leverkusen for 1 1/2 years on loan

Comment

yea ardi, sagnol retired some time back.
            tymo and olic were also great signings.
            but this baumjohann is new, read it day before yesterday on goal.com
            he is supposed to be a prodigy, but then again so was kroos but he didnt get play time. i dont know if baumjohann will get any either...

van bommel i dont know if he is gonna retire or not.
            bayern have offered him a 1 year deal which he is not happy with.
            stuttgart and PSV are also after him...

and kroos went to leverkusen for 18 months. he wasnt supposed to go to. initially, sosa was supposed to be loaned out to some seria A club which i forgot who... then it didnt work out, so we let kroos go to leverkusen.
            interestingly, bayern and leverkusen play next in the Pokal cup
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Now I know Im special, after Toni and Ribery, Tymo is the 3rd player I wished for and joined us

Comment

^
                then why dont u wish for a good AM as well like diego??
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                  ^
                  then why dont u wish for a good AM as well like diego??
                  Well, you got your own ideas to improve the team, I got my own.
                  I had my eyes on himm the whole Euro2008, because I knew we needed DM badly as Van Bommel couldnt deliver anything in the level of CL.

Comment

when is bayern going to give mehmet ekici some playing time?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                      Well, you got your own ideas to improve the team, I got my own.
                      I had my eyes on himm the whole Euro2008, because I knew we needed DM badly as Van Bommel couldnt deliver anything in the level of CL.
                      ahan...baleeeh... hala mikhay u name the next player BEFORE WE ACTUALLY SIGN HIM not after
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                        when is bayern going to give mehmet ekici some playing time?
                        who is he? never heard of him!
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

so did anyone watch the bayern - dortmund game??
                          it was amazing!!!!
                          dortmund scored in the 2nd minute but bayern equzlied in the 24th minute.
                          i wouldnt be exagerrating if i say bayern created 10 scoring opportunities in the 1st half itself but their GK saved most of the shots and some went wide.

2nd half, also we created some chances, but not as much as the first, and eventually klose scored in the 88th and 90th minute to make it 3-1.

i dont know wats wrong with toni.
                          he keeps missing the goals, most of his headers/shots are wide!!
                          on the other hand, klose is on fire! he is a great guy, very hardworking, intelligent and with a very professional and admirable attitude!

btw, hoffenheim drew 1-1 with gladbach if im not mistaken. so we are 1 point away from them now.
                          Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 02-10-2009, 03:07 AM.
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

http://www.goal.com/en/news/592/baye...t-perseverence

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

some good news. ze roberto would like to stay another year at bayern before retiring from european football.

thats great. he has been on fire for us lately and adds a lot of creativity to our midfield. he also runs a lot and participates in attack a lot.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/592/baye...r-another-year

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

ribery says he and his family are happy at munich and he has no intentions of leaving us. he has a contract until 2011.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/592/baye...umours--report

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X