X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
    hatem ben arfa.......
    ..IN YOUR DREAMS!

Thats what people said about Toni and Ribery joining Bayern, But Woopsiiii Dooo....Here they are in Bayern...

Plus....He is a benchwarmer in Lyon, He is poised to leave if you ask me....

I dont think Lyon will be able to keep a hold of him if Bayern puts a pleasant offer on the table

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
      With the new Signing of Gennaro Gattuso nearly done on a 4 year deal with a pay of 5.5 Million Euro a season...

Great start to the transfer window with already a great recruitment....
      I hope we can snatch another 2-3 good players towards the new season

Apperantly Bayern Wants Arsenal's Bendtner but he has said he will not move away from London..
      THANK GOD..Why would you want him.....? He is not even better then Podolski or Altintop who are warming the bench at the moment....

I am also hoping that we can get another midfielder, A top class midfielder....

Bayern Munich being intrested in Lyon's Hatem Ben Afra, THATS HOT NEWS What a signing that would be
      WOW, i never expected Gattuso to leave Milan for Bayern, i never really understood how big players go to the bundasliga, its such a dull and unglamorous league. I would of always imagined a player like Gattuso would come to the EPL but anyways congrats for getting him

Comment

Rumennige, We will not sell any of our players

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=690199

Intresting News, Pavel Nedved's Contract talks with Juventus have broken down and it seems that he is on his way out of Juventus..

Klinsman did say that he wants experienced players for this years Champion's League...With Gattuso in the bag...
        Maybe he also be looking at Pavel Nedved..

Ze Roberto's place in the team looks unstable, i doubt he will get much playing with even with Gattuso in there...

Comment

Franz Beckenbauer have said that its nearly a done deal with Lazio's Highly Ranked 23 year old Swiss International midfielder Valon Behrami to join Bayern next season on a 4 year deal. The Bavarian's Have been linked with Behrami even last season but a deal didnt go through.

Beckenbauer said that his move will most probably be made official at the end of Euro 2008

Also Reports regarding the Gattuso deal is that Milan have requested Willy Sagnol who has been a benchwarmer for the season in Bayern, and the transfer fee to be around $12million Euros

Klinsman on the other hand said he wants to keep the french fullback...

Lamh confirms that Klinsman meeting will not change his decision and that he wants a new challenge,
          FC Barcelona and Manchester United are intrested in the 26 year old

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/germa...-first-117987/

Comment

lol so now you are a bayern fan arash

the gattuso transfer is not true. its only a rumor

sagnol will stay with bayern, milan bought flamini

but on one thing you have been right. lahm will most probably move away, probably barcelona

Comment

bayern only wants to buy one or two defensve midfielders

so the ben-arfa thing is probably bs too

Comment

Originally posted by ird28 View Post
                lol so now you are a bayern fan arash

the gattuso transfer is not true. its only a rumor

sagnol will stay with bayern, milan bought flamini

but on one thing you have been right. lahm will most probably move away, probably barcelona

For your information i have allways been a Bayern Fan, From Daei's Days in Bayern to Karimi's to now..

I might have been to quiet about it, But I like Bayern and Lyon

Comment

thanks Arash for the updates on the transfers...keep them coming.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Seems like Bayern has lost the race for Ben Afra after the young Frenchman has reportedly agreed a move to English Giants Arsenal

Wenger has agreed a 20 Million Euro Move for the Lyon Star...

Bayern Munich will now look to another transfer target...

Comment

Bayern lifted the german cup today in a ceremony after the game vs Berlin...ironically on the same day that Perspolis also did the same thing in Tehran

well done bayern, and can't wait to see the boys back in the CL next season.
                      sigpic
                      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Washi View Post
                        For your information i have allways been a Bayern Fan, From Daei's Days in Bayern to Karimi's to now..
                        I might have been to quiet about it, But I like Bayern and Lyon
                        been a bayern fan since 1984!
                        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

lahm signed an extension with us. apparently klinsman convinced him to stay.
                          we have signed borowski as well. hope to get gattuso who is rumoured to have agreed with our terms.
                          we need a good GK and another creative midfielder. schweinsteigers form has dropped really bad and altintop is injured. hope klinsman can get schweisnteiger back on track.
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I want Gattuso and Vise next year in Bayern

Last season I asked for Ribery/Robben and Tony, go figure

Comment

u talking about bremens GK tim wiese?? he is another soutibarian! gives too many sooties although he isnt a bad GK. i would prefer enke over him from bundesliga.
                              apparently, frei will most probably stay at fiorentina but italian national and relegated-livornos keeper almelia is hinting he would love to play with toni at bayern!

btw, gatusso has decided to stay in milan for 3 more years!
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Rummenigge: Podolski & Schweinsteiger Going Nowhere
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X