X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goal.com Profile: Philipp Lahm
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

damn first game of the season and we seemed to have started well with going ahead 2-0 w/in the first 20, but Hamburg has fought back and is now 2-2...still 30 min to go....it's important to get the first 3 of the season at home...anything else is 2 points loss
      sigpic
      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

we kicked some b... today. After a slow start, we finally got a win today.. 4-1 against Herta Berlin.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

yup! watched the game live.

klinsman played 3-5-2:
          rensing - lucio,demichelis,van buyten - lahm, schweinsteiger, ottl, ze roberto, lell - toni, klose.

sosa, podolski and borowski came in for lell, schweinsteiger and klose after we were up 4-0.

klose hit the post once and toni missed a tap in an empty goal and another 1 on 1 otherwise we could have atleast won 7-1 if we dont count the other chances.
          we dominated the whole game but on the other hand, i think hertha was a shit team. their team seems much poorer than the previous seasons.

we still have ribery to join us and van bommel coming back after the suspension next game. sagnol is also there, dunno how much play time he will be getting.

but a very good scoreline and a morale boost for the boys!
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
            yup! watched the game live.
            klinsman played 3-5-2:
            rensing - lucio,demichelis,van buyten - lahm, schweinsteiger, ottl, ze roberto, lell - toni, klose.
            sosa, podolski and borowski came in for lell, schweinsteiger and klose after we were up 4-0.
            klose hit the post once and toni missed a tap in an empty goal and another 1 on 1 otherwise we could have atleast won 7-1 if we dont count the other chances.
            we dominated the whole game but on the other hand, i think hertha was a shit team. their team seems much poorer than the previous seasons.
            we still have ribery to join us and van bommel coming back after the suspension next game. sagnol is also there, dunno how much play time he will be getting.
            but a very good scoreline and a morale boost for the boys!
            kilinsmman is playing GN style?

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
              kilinsmman is playing GN style?
              yes!
              so now do u believe in ghalenoi power??
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

yes!
                lol good one yashar,
                ok now back to reality,
                I am watching the game now and we surely outplayed them for most parts of the game...Bayern needed this win and we needed a big one to get our confidence back and also good for Klinsman to finally get a big win with the red boys and it can only go positive from here...in 2 weeks we can be at the top of the table, even tho, this season competition will be tougher than last season with both Schalke and Bremen pushing us to the limits.
                sigpic

Comment

yea, however,i think both schalke and bremen aint that good this season.

schakle lost 4-0 to athletico madrid in qualifications for champions league

bremen may only be the real competition.
                  wit the likes of schalke, hamburg and stuttgart following us and bremen in the table
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

no hamit...but i think he is hurt. i hope he can get some more playing time!

Comment

yes!
                      what power?

Comment

Do you think Oddo can help us? I mean I honestly havent seen him in action much, love to hear your opnion.

Comment

oh how backwards of klinsmann to play with 3 defenders!!!!!!!!!

every coach in the world who doesnt play 442 with diamond is not modern

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                            oh how backwards of klinsmann to play with 3 defenders!!!!!!!!!

every coach in the world who doesnt play 442 with diamond is not modern
                            As long as he wins baghiash bekiiiram including what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                              Do you think Oddo can help us? I mean I honestly havent seen him in action much, love to hear your opnion.
                              i doubt it..i mean i dunno..i never really rated him high and he isnt young really.
                              i did rather have sagnol who has been with us for years and is used to the whole club, city, team, management and language.

btw, i was disappointed when i heard we let jansen go!!! why?? he is young and talented!!
                              we hardly have any left footers now in the team!! only ze roberto and podoslki!!
                              jansen was young but talented and quite experienced for his age, and much faster than oddo or even sagnol!!
                              damn it!!

the advantage oddo brings to us in my opinion is he can give toni company and toni wont feel lonely and have psychological issues. ofcourse, his experience on an international stage is worthy of mentioning as well.

i dunno man...we needed a creative midfielder more than anything else and by that, i dont mean tim borowski!
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                              X