No announcement yet.

Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow what a game....and YES we did WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....one of the toughest places to go and getting a 3 points...Ribbery was great as usual and scored the second...Rensing was good in goal and we did have some luck along the way but that said, we hit the post in injury time,,,so could have ended 1-3

Bayern is now 1 point away from the leaders, right behind them, on the 3rd spot.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Some information:

Bayern vs Schalke

Bayern won 2:1(2:1) against Schalke today!
      Now they are ranked 3 in bundesliga with only one point difference!

Line-up:Goals:http://www.mightyfootball.com/schalk...liga-09112008/

Fans:61.673

Yellow cards:Ref:***cher

Beckenbauer:We were lucky today!Schalke played better but couldnt score!The match could have end another way if they scored!
      The goals from bayern were beautiful!

This victory was very important for our self-confidence !
      We are in a good way!

Klinsmann:We are ver happy to go home with 3 points!Schalke played very good in the first half,so we had to change some things!We want to be first in the table!

Toni:We are on a good way!

Ribery:Today it was very important to not lose!To play against Schalke is realy difficult.

Ribery:
      They awarded the best player 2008 in France and ribery is second after Henry!
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

watched the game, schake clearly dominated us, but we defended well and utilized our chances. sosa could have scored in the dying minutes but ah well, his bad luck his shot hit the post.

i dunno why ze roberto was replaced by lell. i think he was playing great.

and im really beginning to hate masimo oddo. he sux. i want sagnol and lahm back.
        oddo makes so many silly mistakes and half the time, he just crosses the ball aimlessly as soon as he gets it and we lose possession.

im worried about our team's participation in attack.
        the team as a whole doesnt participate in attack and there is a huge void behind our strikers in the middle. we need a playmaker in there, there are huge gaps between our midfield and offense line and klose and toni and often ribery were alone upfront among 6 7 shalke players.
        i enjoyed how schalke played as a team, they attacked in numbers as a team, and defended and pressed in numbers as a team!
        thats wats we should do as well.

our midfielders need to participate more in offense!
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout

Comment

^ya true but we have lost enough points against the so called "not so good teams" and the next game is no different from the last 2 or 3...Bayern has now won 5 in a row in the league and no way we should for a sec think that it came easy...the next game is as hard and 3 points at sake as usual,,,let's grab that and go to where we belong...the very top of the German Bundesliga, as usual
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

They gave the best player award of 2008 to Henry? FFS! what did he do last season? other than losing losing and losing with Barca?
              This is ****ed up!

Comment

Some information:

US-national player Landon Timothy Donovan is going to train with FC bayern for 10 days to use the break in Major League Soccer und keep himself fit.
                Klinsmann knows him and said that he is a great football player and a big celebrity in USA-Soccer.
                Donovan is happy that he has the possibility to train with bayern and so with some world star players.
                Once Donovan played once in Bundesliga for leverkusen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Yesterday 11.11.2008 was the birthday from Lahm!
                He is now 25 years old.
                They asked him what he wishes and he said that he want to be always healthy.
                Lahm said that he is probabably going to play on Saturday!
                He is happy with the current situatin of bayern.
                "We didnt concede many goals but we can do better"
                He wants to help bayern to be once again at the top of the table.
                English article:
                http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/en/new...c6a18647163d58

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Toni-bery make the difference:
                http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/en/new...c6a18647163d58

Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

thanx for the news.
                  yea, i read about donavan.
                  although bayern need a creative attacking midfielder, but i really doubt its someone like donovan we are looking for. the guy failed, TWICE, at leverkusen!

also, apparently, there are rumours about zenit captain Tymoschuk being looked at as a replacement for van bommel.
                  van bommel's contract expires this season but bayern officials havent offered a renewal contract yet. so who knows...

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=959189

btw, sepp maier, german and bayern legendary keeper who was also bayern GK coach until last year and had coached both kahn and rensing doesnt have much confidence in rensing. i dunno why we didnt try to get sebastian frey from fiorentina, he was interested, and toni wanted an italian team mate in bayern, so who better than frey! he renewed with fiorentina! he is a great GK!
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

There are also rumours about the russian player Andrej Arschawin !
                    He said that it would be an honur for him to play for bayern

According to Zenit Anatolij Timoschtschuk would cost 15 Millionen Euro!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

thumbs down to rummenige for his cheap shot against hoffenheim

Comment

Klinsmann says that there are no problems to let Schweinsteigr play on Saturday.He will be fit!
                        Its unsure if Podolski can play.They need to wait!

In a testmatch against the second team from FCB ,bayern won 6-1.
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                          Do you guys think they will win?
                          I say 2-1 for BM
                          Goals:Toni and Ribery
                          I forget it!
                          Look!!!!!!
                          I was completely right
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                            I forget it!
                            Look!!!!!!
                            I was completely right
                            well done then, repped!
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                              well done then, repped!
                              thanks ,also repped
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout

Comment

Some information:

Bayern travel to Borussia Monchengladbach on Saturday with realistic hopes of claiming top spot in the Bundesliga for the first time this season.

Klinsmann:
                                We want to keep working our way up the table.We want to win in Gladbach, and then take over as league leaders sometime in the next few weeks.
                                Their rivals’ progress elsewhere was “unimportant.
                                We have our own job to do first, and that’ll be tough enough.

We’re expecting a very difficult game!
                                Gladbach have their backs to the wall, so they’ll fight and go to the limit, just like every other team when they face Bayern.
                                We need total concentration and plenty of energy. It’ll be a battle.

Van Bommel:
                                Gladbach will be more difficult than Schalke.Bayern are always the opponents you want when you’re struggling. You have nothing to lose.It’s the occasion Gladbach have been looking for, the moment to produce a great perform.
                                The task is to take all three points and remain there or thereabouts at the top.
                                We should be looking at ourselves and make sure we win our matches. We can’t influence what the others get up to.”

Klose:
                                They’ve just won 2-0 away to Bielefeld and they’ll be looking to follow that up against us, so they’ll throw themselves into it.
                                We’ll have to be ready to resist.

Good news:
                                Philipp Lahm has shaken off a foot injury and he’ll play

Bastian Schweinsteiger is also in contention for a start after recovering from a bruised shin.
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X