• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News about Schweinsteiger:

Well,he is gay!!.......

eh.... sorry

The real news:
    The Bayern stars joined official outfitter Hugo BOSS for an exclusive charity auction named “Fashion meets Football“, where they helped raise some €6,000 for club charity FC Bayern Hilfe e.V. The players signed autographs and chatted away to the guests in the suitably laid-back and informal atmosphere.

fcbayern.de asked the 24-year-old midfielder whether his appearance matters to him, and how much his partner influences his choice of menswear.

Interview:

fcbayern.de: Bastian, what does fashion and looking good mean to you?

Bastian Schweinsteiger: “Less than people seem to think. I’m a spontaneous type of guy, I dress according to the mood I’m in and the weather. I just put on things that go together well, and that’s it.“

fcbayern.de: Are you interested in fashion trends?

Schweinsteiger: “Yes, a little at least. I check the shops to see whether there’s stuff I like, but I’m not predisposed to anything in particular. I don’t make a song and dance about it. After all, I do have someone at home who’s pretty well acquainted with the world of fashion.“

fcbayern.de: You mean your partner, who’s a leading model. How much does she influence your choice of outfit?

Schweinsteiger: “Since we’ve been together, I do dress differently. But I don’t wear things because she tells me to, but because I like them and feel good in them. When we go shopping together, she does sometimes pick things out for me, and I’ll say: Hey, that looks good. She has a good eye for clothes which go well together. But sometimes I’ll say: no, that’s not for me, although her suggestions are spot on most of the time. Occasionally we bring each other items from the city. But if I go with her when she’s shopping for clothes, I always look for a little corner of the shop where I can stay out of the way (laughs).“

fcbayern.de: Are you vain?

Schweinsteiger: “No, I wouldn’t say so. I look after my appearance, but I don’t think that makes me vain, does it?“

fcbayern.de:fcbayern.de: Would you agree that Bastian Schweinsteiger has matured, both as a footballer and as a person?

Schweinsteiger: “I’m obviously a different guy compared to the start of my career. I do different things on the field compared to when I was 18, and I’ve come a long way in general, but that’s normal with increasing age. It happens to everyone.“
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

More information:

Landon Donovan

It’s a great opportunity for me to see how the game’s played here.
      Every player here, from number 1 to number 22, is a better player. American teams only have one or two really good players.
      I’d really like to play in Europe.
      I want to see how I get on.
      I was still young and not mature enough for Leverkusen. I wasn’t ready but I’m a different person and a different player now.
      I’m really enjoying my time here

Klose to Donovan:
      He’s an outstanding footballer with bags of quality – and he’s only 26. I think he’d definitely make his mark in the Bundesliga.

The lad can play, no doubt about it!

The FCB general manager was asked whether the versatile attacker, equally at home up front or in midfield, could be an option for Bayern

“He’ll train here for ten days and then we’ll see!

Can Bayern go top on Saturday?

Klose:
      We always wanted to go top, and we obviously still want that.
      But we have to focus on ourselves.
      If we win in Gladbach, then it’s none of our business how the others get on.
      We’re going there intending to win!
      I wasn’t at my best against Schalke. I never really got into the game and I was very dissatisfied

Toni:
      The ten day lay-off did me good, switching off a little definitely helped. I didn’t get much of a holiday after Euro 2008.
      I’d like a few more goals before Christmas.I don’t like having so many names in front of me in the scoring chart I’m not used to it.
      Normally I’m at the top and being chased by the rest, but I’m in the role of hunter this time, although that just makes me even more determined.

Other:
      The Toni/Klose combo has happy memories of Monchengladbach: the Italian scored twice and the German once as Bayern defeated the then second division leaders 3-1 in the second round of the cup last season.
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout

Comment

I am kind of worried about losing the pig-rider to Juventus in the summer

btw, hopefully 3 points from tomorrow's game should put us in the lead or at least the 2nd spot...and just a few backs we were actually not even top 10! that's the Bayern's spirit
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Line-up:
          FC Bayern Goals:Refree: Michael Weiner (Giesen)

Yellow card: Gelbe Karten: Gohouri / Lell, Schweinsteiger, Sosa

Red cards: Ribery,Toni

jk
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout

Comment

Pics:

Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout

Comment

I will post the Highlights in some min!!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout

Comment

i didnt get to watch the game, was attending my graduation ceremony.
                it sux to lose a 2-0 lead and finish the game 2-2, that too in the last 10 minutes

anyone who saw the match knows how the 2 teams played? was the draw deserving?

and why was lahm subbed out in the 66th minute?

looks like we conceded both goals after klinsman's subs

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                I am kind of worried about losing the pig-rider to Juventus in the summer
                btw, hopefully 3 points from tomorrow's game should put us in the lead or at least the 2nd spot...and just a few backs we were actually not even top 10! that's the Bayern's spirit
                u mean "pig-riser"
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I think Lahm subbed of because they didnt want to risk another injury.
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    i didnt get to watch the game, was attending my graduation ceremony.
                    Here is the english article for you:

Bayern were leading 2-0 ten minutes from time in Monchengladbach, but tossed away a sixth win on the bounce by conceding two late goals.

Although chances were at a premium in the first half, the 54,067 full house at Borussia Park witnessed a rousing contest, the sides separated at the interval by Luca Toni's second opening goal in the space of a week after a superb Philipp Lahm thrust into the box.

The visitors withstood a spell of Gladbach pressure after the restart, but Franck Ribery scored for the fifth league game in succession to put his side two up after 64 minutes. Bayern missed chances to wrap the game up after that and were punished when Rob Friend and Michael Bradley levelled the scores in the space of 120 seconds with just ten minutes remaining.

Three changes for FCBAnother Toni opener

The champions swiftly assumed territorial dominance after the opening exchanges, but the only openings worthy of note in the first 20 minutes were a deflected Van Bommel drive for FCB, and a similar effort at the other end by Germany starlet Marko Marin.

But Bayern escaped the Borussia straightjacket to devastating effect after 21 minutes. Ribery collected a wayward clearance by Gladbach keeper Uwe Gospodarek, once a Munich man himself, and released Lahm. The full-back duped marker Tobias Levels and powered into the box, where Toni was left with the simplest of tasks to net from six yards.

A half-hour had been played before the Italian released Klose close to goal, but Roel Brouwers' challenge unsettled the FCB striker and the ball rolled gently into Gospodarek's hands. Toni himself burst clear just seconds later only to blast into the side-netting.

FCB in the ascendant

The visitors were denied a clear penalty on 38 minutes when Toni's flick propelled the impressive Lahm into the area. Patrick Paauwe clearly clipped the Munich full-back, but referee Michael Weiner inexplicably waved play on.

The last chance of the half fell to Toni, but the striker's shot drifted wide and the sides turned round with the Bavarians holding a deserved but slender lead.

The home side came out fighting after the restart, but the champions stood up well to the Borussia onslaught and restricted Hans Meyer's men to a Pauwe long-range shot and a looping cross-cu-shot from Alexander Baumjohann, which Michael Rensing did well to tip away for a corner.

Franck doubles the advantage

The visitors now looked for openings on the break, and although Toni was thwarted in a promising situation, the next counter-attack led to Bayern's second. Steve Gohouri blotted an otherwise unstained copybook with a rash challenge in the area on Ribery, who himself stepped up to send Gospodarek the wrong way and put the champions in the comfort zone.

Toni, Klose and Lucio all failed to put away the chances which would have ensured a comfortable last quarter of the match for the visitors, and the game took a hugely unpredictable twist with just ten minutes to go, as Friend and Bradley rose to head home crosses from Baumjohann and sub Colautti in a devastating two-minute burst.

There were chances at both ends in a thrilling finale as both sides went in search of all three points, but the closest Bayern came was a Toni header a fraction wide with the last move of a stirring encounter which FCB must view as two unnecessary points dropped.

http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/en/new...013231b8eb2ada
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

thanx persian king.

i like tim borowski, he is a very good player. i dont want to see him on the bench but i guess we have no choice

unless...we play ze roberto on LB, lahm as RB and borowski in midfield next to van bommel, schweisteiger and ribery
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Goals:
                        http://www.mightyfootball.com/monche...liga-15112008/
                        or
                        http://bayern-munich-football-highli...unich-2-2.html
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout

Comment

another one:
                          http://www.fliggo.com/video/ss3Po8wj
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            u mean "pig-riser"
                            lol ya it's easier to remember tho when I say rider

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                            thanks for the links...

I watched the game and it was indeed frustrating to see that a team that rarely had a decent chance in the first 75 min score twice in the last 10 against the defending champs
                            we just messed up today, and I think there were the subs to blame as well,,,I didn't like the timing of the subs and specially the last one bringing in Kroos for klose? is Podolski injured btw?
                            sigpic
                            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Podolski=The striker has yet to shake off a back problem
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout

Comment

Conceding two goals in 2mins from Gladbach is something we should worry about.

Comment

Working...
                                X