Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reaction to Bayern v Hoffenheim

Mark van Bommel: Philipp Lahm: Ralf Rangnick (Hoffenheim coach): Vedad Ibisevic (Hoffenheim):
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

alright guys. tonight is the night we choose our destiny.
      we play lyon away and a draw is enough for us to remain on top of the group and qualify as leaders.

the bad news is there are some strong teams who qualified second in their group and chances are very high we will meet them.
      chelsea and inter are the 2 most dangerous teams, specially chelsea, followed by atheletico madrid and real madrid.
      villareal and sporting lisbon seem to be the easiest options if we end up first in the table.

however, if we end up second, we might face other strong teams like barca and manutd as the most dangerous.
      liverpool, arsenal and juve are also tough.
      panathina*** on paper seems to be the easiest but they shouldnt be underestimated at all.

that being said i still prefer to come table toppers.
      avoiding barcelona and man utd is the highest priority for me. i would like to add chelsea to that list, but unfortunately, they finished second and we have to either go with them or barca & utd

also notice that in the draw, 2 teams from the same country wont be able to face each other.
      so there is no way any of the 4 english teams (arsenal, man utd, liverpool, chelsea) will face each other.
      there is no way either of the 4 spanish teams (barca, real, athletico, villareal) will face each other.
      there is no way either of the 3 italian teams(juve, inter, roma) will face each other.

this means that the chances of us meeting one of them next round is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy high considering the remaining teams are lyon, sporting lisbon, panathina*** and porto will probably be facing the italian/english/spanish teams!
      ------------------------------------------

now, the bad news is that lucio and ze roberto wont be available for this game due to injury.
      ze roberto is a big blow cos he has been on fireeeee this season and personally one of my top bayern players this season, if not the best.

he adds a lot of speed, experience and creativity to our team and with him out, our creativity will now be limited to ribery, lahm and schweinsteiger which isnt much.
      so we might have to rely more on set pieces or aerial balls or long range shots for scoring or a mistake by the opponents

i just hope luca toni doesnt appear as wasteful as he has been lately and starts converting more of his chances!!
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

btw guys, about the transfer zone.
        seems like the ukrainian DM, tymochusk or watever his name is is quite serious and apparently he is rated high. i think its a good signing cos we dont really have a real DM as neither van bommel nor ze roberto are complete DMs. also, he is a big physical ukrainian player whose style i think will fit the bundesliga well, specially for a DM position.

we also seem to be getting ivica olic, hamburgs striker and croatia's #1 striker on a free transfer.
        i have seen a few games of hsv this season and i like him, he is a very hardworking striker and covers a lot of distance like dirk kuyt. he also has good speed and plays good one touch football and can score goals as well.
        not a bad signing.

i would really like it if we could get karim benezema as well, but i highly doubt it will happen.

rumours are also there about us being interested in AC milans youngster and french prodigy, yoanin gourcoff who is on loan to some french club i think.
        he played against us 2 seasons back in champions league if u remember but i didnt rate him very high.
        however, he seems to have matured more now that he has been playing regularly in france.
        he is a creative midfielder with good physique, so he can be a good option for a CM or a RM if schweinsteiger leaves us...

btw, podolski is 99.99% surely leaving bayern end of the season.
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Podolski will maybe go to dortmund or cologne
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout

Comment

yea.. i hope not FC koln.
            he is not gonna improve in a team who isnt even in the top 10 teams of bundesliga

if he really has offers some non german sides like rumours have it, i think he should go there for improvement, otherwise to one of the good bundesliga sides like dortmund or hsv or stuttgart.
            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout

Comment

yea, but that time, he was below 20, so FC Koln was a good place for him to start and show his potential.
                now he has reached the age of 23 with tons of experience with german national team and bayern and its time to start making it to the highest level of football. i dont think he can achieve this by playing in a bottom side bundesliga table.

he needs to part of a top team and play competitive football and if possible play against the best in champions league if he has high aims.

As Roma and man city have shown interest in him, atleast thats wat rumours say, so he should try moving to one of those teams or if he wants to stay in germany, join a team who will participate in champions league next season.
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Comment

thats because i think bayern bought him for 10 million Euros??
                    so why should we sell him for less than that now that he has more experienced and matured more??
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

yep 10 mio.

and the word on the street is that bayern may even swap him for olic ...

Comment

Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout

Comment

any links to see the game
                          sigpic
                          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Bayern is 3-0 up first half looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
                            sigpic
                            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

bayern won 3-2
                              klose 2
                              ribery 1
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout

Comment

there is an equal chance that we meet any of the following teams:
                                Chelsea, Inter, Arsenal, Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Sporting Lisbon, Villa Real!
                                I would love to face Sporting Lisbon out of the all the rest, but also avoiding Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid, and Inter...
                                I really really hope for a good draw...pray to God that we get a good one, although we have to beat any team if we want to go far, but hey, luck makes a huge difference in these competitions and who you face when matters a lot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X