Clear All

We will beat everyone.
    Doesnt matter who it is
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

i watched the match. lyon were the better side, but we were more efficient.

wat frustrated me were:
      1)van bommel the idiot was 100% faulty on both goals we conceded, specially second one! he tries to tackle a ball by sliding and places it like a through pass to benzema who becomes one on one with rensing! fool!!

2)the unnecessary yellow cards we got: borowski, ottl, lahm and van bommel i think. only van bommel deserved yellow, the other 3 got it because of acting childish!

3)once again, i repeat, oddo is average at best. i hope somehow klinsman starts palying altintop as RB and hopefully sagnol will return soon.

4)our midfield were not pressign enough, specially the 2 central midfielders, van bommel and borowski and allowed ample space and time to lyon midfielders to receive the ball in the middle and then just make a good pass to benzema or govou and both van bommel and borowski would be taken out of the way!! stupid!

overall, good result. confidence boosting!
      next round, all teams are difficult, but im hoping either sporting lisbon or villareal.

our next game is the last game of the bundesliga midseason with stuttgart while hoffanhaim plays schalke.
      we are second to hoffanhaim due to goal difference, but hopefully, we will become midseason champions after this game!!

Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i want bayern-chelsea, with, inshallah, bayern winning and hamit scoring a goal!

Comment

btw guys, just to let u know, bayern and liverpool acquired the highest points in the group stages, 14 each!
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Probability of playing each of 7 the possible quarter-finalists:

-Chealse, Arsenal %20
            -Inter, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Villa Real. Sporting Lisbon %17

As you can see playing an english team is more likley to happen since ManU and Liverpool finished first in their group and 40/30 and the gunners will avoid them,,,bottom line, we will most likely be the underdogs in the next round.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

i hope bayern doesnt get chelsea i dont want either of them to lose

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                3)once again, i repeat, oddo is average at best. i hope somehow klinsman starts palying altintop as RB and hopefully sagnol will return soon.
                :
                altintop isn't as good as a RB as oddo is. he played rb in the euro for 2 games and didn't play well at all, especially against portugal. i think bayern will be fine with oddo.

i do think bayern is going to make it to the ucl final, they are a very good team, and they have very talented players all around. toni, ribery, van bommel, podolski, klose, lucio...you get the point. i predicted in the summer bayern would go to ucl final(i have it on video lol) and i think come feburary, bayern will be in top-form and used to klinsman's tactics, and bayern will be ready to take the crown of europe home.
                Last edited by ; 12-13-2008, 09:31 AM.

Comment

altintop played in today's game with stuttgart. great to see him back.

but damn, bayern deserved to win today. rensing's clearance on the stuttgarts second goal was weak and led to a nice strike by khedira to tie it up.

Comment

bayern didn't deserve the draw mate!

watch it again

bayern->luckiest team ever

Comment

i didnt get to watch todays game..how was it??
                      did ribery play cos there were doubts over him playing.
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Comment

thanx ardi jan,
                          bayern's main problem is lack of creativity in the middle.
                          ribery carries a huge burden on his shoulders with ze roberto, schweinsteiger and lahm helping him.
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

you're welcome.

yes, they were actually discussing this subject on tv yesterday. experts said that bayern needs a second "sutun" ( ).

btw im gonna search khedira's goal..what a shot that was.

Comment

Sorry guys.
                              I couldnt post here for a while
                              But here you go:
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Luca denied by flagStoppage-time opener
                                Follow me @