Other:
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

thanx persianking for all the info.
      i hope ze roberto stays with us.
      he has been fantastic for us this season, inspite of his age. his creativity and football IQ is really an asset to this team.

van bommel, i dunno, im confused. he will make a good sub, but our midfield definitely needs to be strenghthened and he is the first guy i will pick on among our 4 main midfielders: ribery, schweinsteiger, ze roberto and van bommel.

and ofcourse..oddo
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

lol yashar jan you realy hate oddo

badbakht make chikar kard jk

I know what you mean.
        I hate him too
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout

Comment

yea...i do... specially when i compare him to sagnol and lahm...
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

id love to see olic in bayern. he is the one of the hardest working strikes in europe. he and toni would make a great pair up top.

Comment

olic actually isnt a bad striker, his stamina and workrate can help bayern a lot and he scores occasionally as well.
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Again
                time for some news
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

Seven reasons why Bayern will retain the title:

Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout

Comment

The right balanceChange needs timeLearning curve for coach

Klinsmann and his coaching staff also had plenty to learn. Certain changes which failed to bear fruit were withdrawn. For example, the team has reverted to spending the night before home games at a hotel, and not at home as originally conceived. “Once you notice it helps the team to make or reverse a change, that’s what you do,” he commented.

A combination of sensitivity and meticulous preparation has begun paying off in spades. “The team is really fit,” observed Rummenigge – a consequence of intense training, Klinsmann explains. “Many games are decided in the second half or right at the end. You have to get the basics right to hold your own in Europe.”

Pacy, attacking footballReady for the run-in
                    However, Klinsmann’s work has only just begun. He will pick up where he has left off the minute the players report back after Christmas on 2 January. Klinsmann is thoroughly looking forward to his second six months: “We’ve established a platform from which we can approach the new year with confidence. We needn’t fear any other team in Europe now.”
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

Friday 2 January: Players report back for training
                      Friday 2 January - Monday 12 January: Training camp in Dubai
                      Saturday 10 January: Friendly in Abu Dhabi versus Al Jazeera (kick-off 2 pm CET (5 pm local))
                      Monday 12 January: Friendly in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) versus Al Wheda (kick-off 6.30 pm CET (8.30 pm local))
                      Saturday 17 January: Friendly in Bamberg (kick-off 2 pm)
                      Monday 19 January: Friendly v Kaiserslautern (A) (kick-off 7 pm)
                      Thursday 22 January: Friendly v FSV Mainz 05 (A) (kick-off 8.15 pm)
                      Tuesday 27 January: DFB Cup Round of 16 v VfB Stuttgart (A) (kick-off 8.30 pm)
                      Friday 30 January: Bundesliga v Hamburger SV (A) (kick-off 8.30 pm)
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout

Comment

'The bigger, the better'
                        Draw holds no fears for confident BayernStrong odds on Spaniards
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout

Comment

thanx for the updates bro!
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

gotta finish them in lisbon!

Comment

WHO IS DA BOSS???

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1705/rea...ampions-league

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

what happened to the 18 year old supertalent bayern had? i dont remember his name, but i think his first name was toni?

Comment

Working...
                                X