Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, it was the pokal cup being played and it was at stuttgart
    bayern trashed them 5-1 away and are now into the next round. mario gomez scored for stuttgart in the 84th minute.

hamburg and schalke also won their games and are still in the cup.
    Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 01-27-2009, 03:22 PM.
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

olic was GREAT today.

good for bayern that hes banned for the match on the weekend

Comment

olic is a workhorse, he is good.
        the only thing that worries me is his age, he is 29..im not sure how long we can use him.
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

here are the goals.. lehman embarassed ribery in the penalty scene..

http://www.tribuntv.com/stuttgart-vs...-news2543.html
          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

filip lam and ribery linked with barca

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

yup..just rumours...lahm just renewed with us a few months back till 2012...
              ribery has contract till 2011....
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

We are looking good, should look even better when playing in CL

Comment

if we had a good GK or/and a good DM, we would really be title contenders.. but van bommel isnt a real DM and rensing is too inexperienced as our GK

we shouldnt be expecting more than a semi finals appearance.. anything more than that requires a lot of efficiency in converting our chances upfront and some worldclass defending and hopefully some goodluck!
                  Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 01-30-2009, 03:19 AM.
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

that was such an unfortunate loss...should have left Hamburg with a point...the missed chances were just awefull, but that happens once in a while...only 3 pts away from the leaders although we are 4th,,,so not much lost, and this week a home game against Dortmund, never an easy opponent, but I am confident that we will win this week and go at the 2nd or 3rd spot after this sunday.
                    I am much more hopeful actually than I was at the beginning of the season when Klinsman first took over, we seem to play with more cohersivensess and we just look sharper,,,ya ok except the finishing touch of the last game lol
                    we can make the last 4 of the CL this season and win the domestic double, hey if we are lucky why not be in the CL final
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

one of the best bundesliga games was this hamburg-bayern match.
                      from the start to finish was full of drama, I read it was a great game so i downloaded it and watched and wasnt disappointed.
                      imo hamburg fully deserved the win(even bigger margin), they had many chances, hitting the post many times and not scoring 200% chances etc.
                      hope to see more entertaining games like this.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^even hamburg fans said after the game that they were lukcy to get the 3 points, but I am not surprise that coming from you shayan jan.
                        thanks for your contribution tho
                        sigpic
                        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

^
                          actually i think both teams had unbelievable chances. hambug in 1st and bayern in 2nd half.
                          but hamburg defended bravely on many occasions,
                          i still didnt get why toni's goal was ruled out?
                          also toni missed that header from 1 metre was funny

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

how did hsv deserve the win when bayern had 1 correct game ruled out (i think the referee called out toni's foul when actually he was fouled on while scoring), toni missed a header from 1 meter and their GK and defense pulling out 2 shots right from the goal line? on top of that bayern had more possession while hsv was defending more and relying on counters....

but anyways, such things happen in football and i hope our boys learnt something from it!
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

btw, its official, we have got ourselves a pure DM in the team..but only for next season means we will have to do with van bommel as DM for the rest of the CL

zenits ukrainian captain : Anatoliy Tymoshchuk

OFFICIAL: Bayern Agree Deal With Zenit St. Petersburg Star Tymoshchuk
                              Reports that Bayern Munich have agreed a deal with Anatoliy Tymoshchuk have proven to be true...

Bayern Munich general manager Uli Hoeness has substantiated reports that Anatoliy Tymoshchuk is set to join them from Zenit St. Petersburg.

Germany's Bild newspaper had on Sunday claimed that the Ukrainian international midfielder was just a formality away from joining Bayern and Hoeness has since admitted at a press conference that this is in fact the case.

"I assume we will have the player here in Munich by July 1," the Bayern supremo told local reporters on Monday.

"We have reached an agreement with the player but not yet with Zenit St. Petersburg regarding the date.

"There are still questions whether he can or has to come to us in April or July 1," Hoeness went on to reveal, before downplaying the widely held notion that Tymoshchuk's arrival automatically spells the end of Mark van Bommel's career at the club.

"I personally believe that we will be able to keep hold of Mark in Munich," he stressed.

"That has always been our aim and I have not had any sign to the contrary."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/592/baye...g-star-tymoshc
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Sagnol retires, ‘but my heart’s still here

http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/en/new...dace3bf4dea047
                                Formerly known as Persianking!
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout
                                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X