Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca is interested in Ribery and Lahm.
    They will probably offer Bayern a whole lot for Lahm as Abidal will leave us after this season and he is one of weaker points in the team.
    Lahm in Barca would be amazing.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

lahm just renewed with us a few months back, so i doubt he would leave...
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

the korean lb (dortmund) was amazing!

Comment

i think their GK was the best. he alone saved around 4 5 goals!
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

last week's game was good, we just should have scored much earlier,,,we made it too dangerous and we almost lost 2 points...glad we won, and deservetly so...

so we're playing saturday this weekend, right? can't fall behind now, we got some tough games coming up on the schedule coming up.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

we are palying hertha today who are one of the table toppers, a sweet 3 points considering hoffenheim lost to leverkusen 4-1 yesterday means we are back on top with a better goal difference
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                we are palying hertha today who are one of the table toppers, a sweet 3 points considering hoffenheim lost to leverkusen 4-1 yesterday means we are back on top with a better goal difference
                Age bebarim ke 2 emtiaz mioftim jolo vaghti Hoff bakhte.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                  Age bebarim ke 2 emtiaz mioftim jolo vaghti Hoff bakhte.
                  i think i should have been more clear,sorry.
                  if we win today, we will be on top of the table AND we will have a better goal difference.

i know hoffenhaim is currently ahead of us by 1 point.
                  Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 02-14-2009, 03:59 AM.
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

lol 29th minute in berlin and bayern has 71 % ball-possesion

Comment

luca toni got injured and had to leave the pitch! (min 35)

Comment

omg you guys GOT TO WIN I GOT MONEY ON THE GAME!

Comment

its 1-1 min 74

Comment

lmao voronins 2nd goal!

2-1 berlin..only 9 minutes to go..what a match!

Comment

bayern lost to berlin !

2-1

berlin is now the new bundesliga-leader with 40 points, hoffenheim 2nd with 39 points and bayern 3rd with 38 points

Comment

i didnt get to watch the match!
                                damn it! this was our chance to take over hoffenhaim!!!
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X