http://www.fanartisch.de/news/video-...ch-vs-cologne/
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      ardi, i didnt get to watch the match.
      did u or anyone else watch it and give us a summary of how bayern played?
      this is bad, we had the chance to lead the table in 2 consecutive weeks but we blew it twice...
      things are not looking good right before the next round of champions league..
      we are having a slow start to the second half of bundesliga as well..
      yeah bro i saw it. persiankings link is a good summary. i have to tell you that bayern got robbed on this 1...1 perfect goal by klose was not given; same for a penalty (foul on donovan)

podolski really sucked today

but luckily for you guys salihovic missed a penalty in the final minutes for hoffenheim and berlin also got robbed ( 1 goal not given and 1 goal against them given although the dzeko fouled the simunic before scoring)

now if leverkusen wins tomorrow bayern will be 5th (!) (1 point behind them and 2 points behind the leader hoffenheim. if hsv wins bayern will stay 4th with 4 points behind hamburg...

Comment

interesting things:

bayern lost 3 out of their 4 games after the winter-break. on the "home"-table (only home-matches count) bayern is 8th in the league! (2nd in the away-table)

in the form-curve table (only the last 5 matches count) bayern is the bundesliga's 15th out of 18..!

Comment

thanx ardi and persian king...
          the referee of bayern game was iranian babak rafati huh?
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

thanx ardi and persian king...
            the referee of bayern game was iranian babak rafati huh?

Comment

bayern ham ke ride.

blame it on the inexperienced coach.
              how can you not win with this squad against some random bundesliga side?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

hmm..thanx ardi, i hope he is a good buy.

i just wish we could get a decent RB as well. oddo and lell are below average and altintop still isnt good enough for RB, specially after his long injury.
                i wish we could get someone like rafinha from schalke.
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  bayern ham ke ride.

hmm..thanx ardi, i hope he is a good buy.
                  i just wish we could get a decent RB as well. oddo and lell are below average and altintop still isnt good enough for RB, specially after his long injury.
                  i wish we could get someone like rafinha from schalke.

Comment

well, there arent many other RBs in germany at the moment.
                    its clear when someone like arne friedrich is the starting RB for german national team that they clearly have problems with RBs at the moment.

i guess we should look for other options abroad, preferably in holland and france...
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

well, there arent many other RBs in germany at the moment.
                      its clear when someone like arne friedrich is the starting RB for german national team that they clearly have problems with RBs at the moment.
                      i guess we should look for other options abroad, preferably in holland and france...
                      damet garm!

you just showed that you really follow whats happening in germany. i hate it when people here talk about germany and the bundesliga without having a clue.

actually oliver kahn said to a german news-agency (tz) that bayern is not a club for young players that want to be made.
                      there are talented rbs in the league but you they need some time and bayern can't afford to star players like that.

i agree & bayern has good scouts.

idk man maybe it was also kahn's impact on the defense but last year bayern broke a record (least goals conceeded) and this year they play like this with the same defense...
                      Last edited by ; 02-22-2009, 06:34 AM.

Comment

american soccer wonderboy landon donovan to the rescue!

NOT.

hey bayern fans come to the Madrid thread and discuss how much we suck after we played today.
                        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

btw yashar jan i wanted to ask you smth.

rummenigge is not too kean on signing donovan for good. he said he prefers a young talent behind olic,klose and toni. what do you think? rather donovan or what karl-heinz agha says?

Comment

mokhlesim ardi jan!

yes, ofcourse, replacing the great TITAN, with an inexperienced young rensing all of a sudden, specially when ur team lacks a decent DM (which will be resolved next season with the arrival of tymochusk from zenit) and a decent RB, our whole defense will look shattered.

if kahn really said that, then i guess bayern shouldnt have really made rensing number 1, and should have pursued boruc or frey....
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

lol he really hates the ref.
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                                bayern ham ke ride.

other teams play football too

Comment

Working...
                                X