No announcement yet.

Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now i am really pissed....this team needs to start winning, the ref is no excuse,,,,we were playing at home vs a below average team, it wasn't Berlin, Stutgart or Hamburg,,,,the team just did not react welll and was clueless for most of the game as what to do.
    Thank God we are only 4 points behind the leaders despite 3 losses in the last 4, which btw, I do not remember having such a record in 4 games in recent years.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
      other teams play football too
      yeah but there must be a difference between the class and quality of the football they play

when bayern with all those stars(ribery. toni, .....) loses at home to kohl? then there is obviously problems with coaching.
      I watched the highlights and bayern didn't play well at all.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

klose critisized the teamspirit... he said the players wouldn't run for eachother..

Comment

away to Lisbon tomorrow, let's hope we get something out of the game
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

so guys, is toni able to play tonight or no?
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

yes, he is

Comment

lmaoooo bayern KILLLLLLEEEED sporting 0-5 in lissabon hahahahah

thanks bayern for making the bundesliga proud!!

Comment

great result and great stats by us. apparently we had 5 shots on goal and converted 5 of them, thats a great goal ratio!
                  sporting had only 1!

and we also had 83 successful tackles!

anyways, can anyone provide us with the highlights or atleast the goals plz??
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

http://www.tvgolo.com/football.php?s...from=&ucat=50&
                    sigpic

Comment

great results...hopefully we'll put behind the bad results in the league and this can be a restart of our winning ways.
                      sigpic

Comment

**** yea guys, we owned!

Comment

luca toni is great, his goals always crack me up..his 2 were pretty funny..and it looks like after the 2-0 sporting just abandoned ship..good win for bayern
                          Go Cows!

Comment

thanx suprah but sapo videos never work for me
                            anyone got the highlights/goals anywhere else?
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

^
                              all the goals.
                              http://rapidshare.com/files/20262901...Kooora.com.rar

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

thanx shayan jan, but rapidshare doesnt work for me either, i dont think it works in UAE in general, just like megaupload.
                                they keep saying u have reached ur maximum limit..
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X