Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    agree 67 %
    wats the 33% disagreement over then piri?
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      damn...that sux... no we have to play podloski and donovan upfront
      i jsut hope he can be inform by the time the next round of CL begins
      donovan raft amrica mashti

but toni might return soon...till then you only have prinz poldi

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
        donovan raft amrica mashti
        but toni might return soon...till then you only have prinz poldi
        oh, he has returned back to LA galaxy already? i thought we loaned him till the end of the season...

as for podolski, well, we dont even have ribery to play a supporting striker behind him at the moment cos he is also injured...
        im guessing we will play 4-5-1 with probably borowski, ze roberto, van bommel, demicheli and schweinsteiger...
        too bad we dont have toni kroos now otherwise he could be a good option...

ernesto sosa sux for an argentinian "prodigy", he isnt talented at all and is only good for crossing... i know he won the penalty in the last game against bochum.
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

wow had no idea Donavan left Bayern...was he that bad? I didn't see him play much at Bayern, but did he score a goal at all???he is my favorit American player along side Beasly, but oh well, Bayern is too big of a club for American players.

so peeps, you guys want Valensia or Porto for the quarters
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
              wow had no idea Donavan left Bayern...was he that bad? I didn't see him play much at Bayern, but did he score a goal at all???he is my favorit American player along side Beasly, but oh well, Bayern is too big of a club for American players.
              so peeps, you guys want Valensia or Porto for the quarters
              no, he wasn't that bad... but since bayern signed olic for the next season they have 3 strikers and karl-heinz rummenigge for example prefers a young prospect as a back-up

vali bebakhshid, jenabali valencia ro az koja mikhayn biarin?

Comment

hehehe...he means villareal.....

i think even arsenal is not doing that great these days...so porto, villareal or arsenal are all good draws in my opinion.. i was hoping for a semi's appearance for us this year which for me would be a success given the squad's depth and all the changes we have had this year and the fluctuations in the bundesliga.

losing klose is a big blow cos he is a very hard worker striker with high committment and dedication to team, neither toni is like that nor podolski

damn...it sux to lose him at this stage with so many other key players all injured...
                Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 03-15-2009, 08:40 PM.
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

damn...its his tendon... it could mean months

http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/en/new...4c4bf1cc625975

ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germa...er-speculation

Ribery: I Am Tired Of Transfer Speculation

Bayern Munich will be pleased to hear Franck Ribery state that he has is happy at the club and that he is tired of the stories linking him with a move away, although he stopped short of stating that he wishes to remain in Germany long-term...

Franck Ribery has brushed aside questions of a move away at Bayern Munich in a bid to quash the rumours of a summer move that he now finds tiresome, although his agent has yet to comment.

The French star has ben continuously linked with a move away from the Allianz Arena in recent weeks and now he has stated that he has had enough and is happy at the Bavarian club.

While the media has run numerous stories about his next move, the situation has not been helped by his agent's statements that he would like to play for Manchester United or Barcelona.

Alain Migliaccio has stated on more than one occasion that his client would relish the prospect of joining a different club, but now Ribery has gone against that and asked the media to stop the stories.

"Everyone keeps asking me about my future, they only want to talk about when I will leave," he told L'Equipe.

"But it is useless because I don't want to talk about it anymore. I am fed up.

"Staying or leaving? I don't reply to that question anymore. I am enjoying life at Bayern and I feel fine here."

Bayern's general manager, Uli Hoeness, has added his voice to those at the club that have already said that they believe Ribery will not be going anywhere in the summer

"I don't think he wants to leave. He has much to look forward to here," he said.

"I know some people would like to take him for a lot of money. We are aware that we could be in for a battle. I am convinced two or three clubs will bid in the summer.

"But we will do our best to keep him because he is a great player and an amazing man. He has been our best buy in the last 20 years.

"However, would we have the strength and financial resources
                    to keep him if an attractive club comes along? We will have to wait and see."
                    ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

lol ya I meant Vilareal

Klose loss is a big one but we are not the only team in europ that is dealing with injuries...so I think we'll be ok as long as we are lucky with the draw
                      sigpic
                      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

our squad depth isnt as strong as the others in europe either.... so injuries to us is costlier to us than it is to others....
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Bayern and Barca have scored 24 goals so far in UCL, the top scorers.
                          Although that 12-1 of Bayern was a fluke that got them this high

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

and barca beating sporting lisbon in the group stages wat? 8-3 i think was any better? bayern without ribery and toni outscored barca
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

wats the 33% disagreement over then piri?

its personal, I dont like the guy....
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

and barca beating sporting lisbon in the group stages wat? 8-3 i think was any better? bayern without ribery and toni outscored barca
                                something fishy about these 2 matches, this lisbon team looked so destroyed against bayern while lion hearts against barca

probably their league situation has demoralized them or something

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X