No announcement yet.

Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the latest ppl....who besides Klose will miss saturday's game? when is the international break again? next week right, not this coming one.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

bayern is my pick to take the cl thisyear, dont disapoint me!
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

dude, dont bet on it man....

3 of our most influential players are injured at the moment = klose, toni, ribery.

with an inexperienced GK, and the absence of a real defensive midfielder in the squad, like i said from the beginning of the tourney, i will be happy with a final 4 appearance in the semis... anything beyond that is bonus for me.

and who knows, if we avoid manutd, barca & liverpool in the semis, we might even make it to the finals
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Bayern is going to play vs Barcelona
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
            Bayern is going to get destroyed vs Barcelona
            fixed

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              fixed

actually Bayern has the better record

They never lost against Barcelona in Champion L.
              They won three times and one time it was a draw

But well its football so that has nothing to say
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout

Comment

Today Bayern played vs Karlsruhe and won 1-0 thanks to a goal from Sosa in min. 34 after a nice pass from Ribery

Watch the full Highlights here:

Sosa’s strike just enough for off-key FCB
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout

Comment

^you are the Ribery of PFDC persianking jan..damet garm

btw, we got a tough one, you guys didn't pray enough for an easy draw, now go pray that we advance, that's harder
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post

actually Bayern has the better record

They never lost against Barcelona in Champion L.
                    They won three times and one time it was a draw

But well its football so that has nothing to say
                    yeah never knew barca haven't beaten bayern in major competitions. guess we have to break the jinx this season.

this game is a good contrast since barca's weakness is bayern's strengths and vice versa.
                    like barca is really bad at defending long balls and crosses which bayern relies on heavily. also barca's quick passing and speed is bayern's weakness

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

i am not a fan of ernesto sosa, but lately klinsman has been giving him more playtime... i dont think he is good enough to play in the CL...

i actually prefer having van buyten on the field, he has a great sense or scoring, specially from set pieces, both on headers and on taking powerful shots.

so although demichellis is better than van buyten in defense, i dont mind seeing demichellis as DM and van buyten in defense next to lucio....

btw, we play first leg away at nou camp and return leg at munich. for some reason, im quite optimistic about this game
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Bayern is going to give a Big Upset to Barca ! I hope so
                        sigpic

Comment

Wait So That means For the Semis its gonna be
                          Quater Final 1 Vs Quarter final 4
                          Quater Final 2 Vs Quarter final 3
                          Correct me if im wrong
                          sigpic

Comment

^
                            you're wrong

QF1 V QF2
                            QF3 V QF4

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

bayern got dominated at home by karlshure (at least in 2nd half, which is what i saw), but somehow karlshure didnt score so bayern won 1-0. i know you were missing your strikers but its not like you created anything anyway so it doesnt really make a difference. if bayern play like this against barca they will be ripped apart.

btw WTH ribery was wearing a watch on the pitch. never seen that before! surprised it was even allowed.

Comment

^
                                bayern somehow plays very well against better opposition in europe.
                                if barca dont underestimate them and play like usual we can record big wins.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X