Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post

see you in two weeks
    FULL-TIME The ref blows his whistle and ends the scoring. Too easy for Bayern, 12-1 on aggregate.

And dont tell me Mallaga is better than Sporting

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
      FULL-TIME The ref blows his whistle and ends the scoring. Too easy for Bayern, 12-1 on aggregate.

And dont tell me Mallaga is better than Sporting
      yeah those two games were impressive..but sporting had already given up in the second leg

Comment

barca ke loolas baba...
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Bayern Munich Track McGeady
          http://www.soccer365.com/english_pre...4309143100.php

Is he any good?

Comment

i'll realy hope Bayern smash barca and wins the CL. We don't want to se a english final again!
            A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

i read the rumours about mcgeady too, i dont know how good he is, but apparently he is a winger and could have some truth in it since our right flank isnt very good at the moment...

probably someone who follows the irish national team or scottish league could help us here...
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

bayern got RAPED by wolfsburg

Comment

damn, i didnt get to see the game but i just chechked teh score..we lost 5-1 away wat happened anyone knows??
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    damn, i didnt get to see the game but i just chechked teh score..we lost 5-1 away wat happened anyone knows??
                    grafite and dzeko where having anal sex with your defenders.

Comment

Full Highlights

This video will probably be deleted in some minutes.
                      So please let me know if it doesnt work for you.
                      I already downloaded it and will upload it for you on a other site
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

^dude, these highlights is not from todays game!
                        this is last years if im not mistaken, sagnol is playing and the commentator says kahn is out with injury
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

ya PK jan highlights from last year...

anyways, forget about this game...I don't even know what to say.,,let's hope they get the team together and mentally ready for CL this midweek.
                          sigpic
                          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

http://www.pixter.hu/video?id=10920

damn this was ownage.
                            cant see dejagah anywhere.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                              ^dude, these highlights is not from todays game!
                              this is last years if im not mistaken, sagnol is playing and the commentator says kahn is out with injury
                              Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                              ya PK jan highlights from last year...
                              anyways, forget about this game...I don't even know what to say.,,let's hope they get the team together and mentally ready for CL this midweek.
                              Oh sh** sorry guys

I will kill the stupid guy on youtube that uploaded that

Everything was right.
                              The date and the title.
                              But not the vid

Once again sorry guys
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

it was a bad dream guys...one of those game where everything the opponent touches turns into goals and you just freez no matter what you try to do...
                                are we playing wed or tue this week vs Barca?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X