No announcement yet.

Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the way things are going right now we should be happy with a CL group stage spot lol but that said, Bayern will have a strong finish IMO and you never know how the wolfs do.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

ribery said its gonna be difficult for him to stay if we dont get a CL spot. so far, we are in a CL position,but competition is tight!
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Seems like Van Gaal was a dead end, Reikard is our prime target for now.

Comment

OK with some crazy shit pulled by Gomez we are now only 2nd by Goal difference of 2. We have secured a CL spot now and I belive we can become champions by two wins and a draw.

Comment

stuttgart trashed wolfsburg 4-1.
            we beat cottbus 3-1.

now wolfsburg and us are both tied on 60 points at the top of the table but wolfsburg has a better goal difference.

hertha berlin is 3rd with 59 points though.

very tight competition, and we still have to play against leverkusen and hoffeinhaim!!
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              stuttgart trashed wolfsburg 4-1.
              we beat cottbus 3-1.

now wolfsburg and us are both tied on 60 points at the top of the table but wolfsburg has a better goal difference.

hertha berlin is 3rd with 59 points though.

very tight competition, and we still have to play against leverkusen and hoffeinhaim!!
              Hoff and Bayer are 8th and 9th with no UEFA spot chance so they wont be much motivated.

Comment

eyval, we can't lose points....let's see how wolfis react to this loss, maybe this takes out.
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germa...as-new-trainer

Bayern Munich Set To Appoint Louis van Gaal As New Trainer
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Today the Bild newspaper reported that Diego comes to Bayern. And that is true for 99%
                    Great midfield next season with Timotschuk, Diego and Ribery

Comment

^wow Diage? r u serious??that would be awesome, but I thought he already signed with Juve to join the this summer???I would love to see Diago in Bayern.

Guys we beat Leverkusen 3-0, but wolfs also won 3-0, so the fight still on with 2 more games left....diff of +2 keeping Wolfs on top!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/league?id=ger.1&cc=5901
                      Last edited by The-Red; 05-12-2009, 04:43 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

apparently hoeness has said that he knows diego wants to come to bayern even though reports suggest he has signed with juventus.

but i have also read that, bayern will most probably bring diego only if ribery leaves, and if diego also doesnt happen, then hleb will be brought. hoeness described hleb's situation as "available when and if required".

if we can land diego, and if we win the bundesliga or even come 2nd, im hoping ribery will stay and with diego, and finally a great DM like tymoschuk, our midfield will be much better.
                        although i highly doubt this will happen, cos bayern will only spend so much if they sell ribery which im guessing they are estimating to bring around 50 million euros.

also hoping we van get van gaal, who supposedly wants to bring with him dutch and AZ alkmaar 25 year old midfielder and captain Stijn Schaars.
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stijn_Schaars
                        he is supposed to be a good dutch midfielder and missed out euro cos of injury...

------------------------------------------

i watched bayern versus leverkusen last night on dubai sports.
                        first half, leverkusen was slightly better in my opinion and bayern midfield was totally lost.
                        second half, toni scored right at the beginning (47th minute) from a nice podolski run and good pass by ribery and i think the pressure eased off us.
                        from that minute onwards, we were in total control.

i was so furious, inspite of scoring 3, we could have EASILY scored another 3-4, and when i say EASILY, i mean like missing TAP IN chances infront of the goal. toni missed 2 great tap ins, ze roberto missed one, lucio's shot was saved on the line, etc...
                        although a 3-0 victory with so much dominance is nice, i think we shouldnt have been so wasteful.
                        wolfsburg has 2+ GD better than us and we should have used this opportunity to catch up with them or even overtake them but didnt! only 2 games left now, and unfortunately wilfsburg also beat dortmund 3-0, a team we were hoping could stop wolfsburg!

nothing has changed at top, wolfsburg and us are with 63 points and wolfsburg has 2+ better goal difference, hertha is 1 point behind us at 62 but a much inferior goal difference.
                        stuttgart is at 58 but with 1 game less which they will play today, a very difficult game away at schalke, which if they win will land them at 61 points, 2 points behind us.
                        fierce competition, we simply cant afford to lose any points, and more importantly, we either have to get lucky and hope wolfsburg drops some points or we have to get a better goal difference to them if we want to win the league.

2 rounds to go, 2 very difficult ones for us, first away at hoffeinhaim and then at home to stuttgart who themselves are 4th placed and have some chance of winning the league.
                        so it could be a final between bayern and stuttgart on the very last day if wolfsburg and herta drop points in the last 2 games!

-------------------------------------------------

btw, i think today, bayern tried a new formation.
                        lucio played RB because of his good speed and dribblign abilities and van buyten and demichellis paired up as the 2 CBs. lahm played LB.
                        van bommel was the sole DM, while ribery, schweini and sosa played ahead of him.
                        toni and podolski upfront.

it was quite a good lineup. but van buyten is very clumsy and error prone. he is however an asset on set pieces thanx to his height and head scoring abiltiies and can break the dead lock on any set piece or corner kick.
                        i dont know if we should play him or not, its a big risk.
                        on the other hand, atleast by playing him, we are making sure losers like oddo and lell are not getting any play time, although i think the reason we played lucio as RB was cos lell is injured, THANK GOD!

also, ze roberto was benched which i didnt like. sosa has shown signs of promise lately, but ze roberto is too good for us at the moment to be benched.
                        his brazilian skills and his experience helps us a lot and i have noticed he combines well with ribery and lahm on the left side.

i would like to see ze roberto play as LB and move lahm to RB, while playing lucio and demichellis as CBs. the midfield can remain the same, although having van bommel as our only DM can be dangerous itself.
                        so another option would be to play schewini as LB, lahm as RB, ze roberto and van bommel as our 2 DMs like before and ribery and sosa as our 2 midfielders.

anyways, its only 2 weeks left, so it doesnt matter much now cos we are gonna change the squad after that.

but podolski has been doing well for us lately, im gonna miss him.
                        he runs a lot, he scores well, he passes well and he fights a lot on the field.
                        yesterday, the first 2 goals he set up for toni and ribery were both based on his left flank runs and pass into the penalty area for toni and ribery to tap in.
                        and finally podolski himself scored the 3rd goal on a tap in from a pass by schweini.
                        in my opinion, he was MOM yesterday, ahead of ribery.
                        its a pity we are letting him go

btw, good news is that klose has also returned from injury. he played around 7 or 8 minutes yesterday!
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

^baba eval dash yashar good analysis..

diago signed with juve I read today, so he won't be coming as you also pointed out.
                          sigpic

Comment

khahesh armin jan.
                            i hope its not true
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

who was the coach ?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

bayern's temporary coach is jupp heynckes, who won champions league with real madrid in 1998.
                                he had previously won the bundesliga with bayern in 1989 and 1990.
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X