Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
    The boys will fight it out all the way...it won't be over tomorrow...we'll have a shot going to Manchester.
    Oh please I could understand bayern trying their best at home but please at old trafford there is not even a chance
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
      CSKA have a great chance of eliminating Inter....it sounds outrageous, but mark my words
      also, United always find it hard against French teams, they had problems a few years ago with Lille, and a couple of years ago barely beat Lyon.
      here is hope
      imagine United do the double and Liverpool finish outside of top 4
      that'd be the worse possible year
      come on Bayern! I love you for tomorrow
      I should tell you , you should already start pulling out the kleenexes because this year baby were going to have more Titles then liverpool and break our own record for 4 titles in a row
      sigpic

Comment

We are missing Gomez,Robben and Scwhiney

Comment

^
          plut ribery and demichellis who have just returned from injury and are not on form!
          they on the other hand have got rooney, ferdinand and neville available after injuries!

this suxx!!!
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Guys I have a Tricky question , It took me a bit time to think about it and choose between these two Left backs

Who's the best LB Evra or Lahm ?
            sigpic

Comment

Lets get this party started
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

fuuuukkk

Comment

rooney had enough time and space to build a house around him. Why is the defense so horrible!?
                  midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                  Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

^ Wow How did he even miss the second chance in front of the goalie , I couldn't believe it I was screaming like crazy . but seriously what a move and cross by Fletcher
                    sigpic

Comment

Bayern should think about bringing in Gomez or Klose because Olich hasn't done anything until the first half
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                        Bayern should think about bringing in Gomez or Klose because Olich hasn't done anything until the first half
                        well Olic did something. He stunk the place up! hata ameh manam mitoonest oon golo bezaneh!

Comment

I am glad Olic TOTALLY redeemed himself!
                          But Bayern had this game for 88 minutes and should have won 7-1 Hope they remember this for the second leg.

I have one Q: Will Robben be back for the 2nd leg? We really miss a finisher. Plus is there any way we can get Luca Toni back? I hate what he did to Inter

Comment

YEEEEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi

Comment

man what a play by Olic!!!!! and Bayern dominated a very good ManU side without several of their own key players like Robben and Schweinsteiger. SHould be a heckuva game next week.

Comment

What a comeback for bayern , It was just like the 1999 Reversal but more ugly lool
                                Congrat to bayern fans they had all the momentum in the game , manchester united played absolutely bad away and the defense and mid weren't even organized , we didn't have any possession of the ball .
                                But Its alright at least we go the away goal , Its gonna be a hell of a game in old trafford
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X