No announcement yet.

Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Radin please Stop it you are just embarrassing yourself stick back with your Chelsea
    sigpic

Comment

will Robben be back for next week ?

btw: Rooney injured, he might miss both Chelsea and Bayern games

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
        Oh please I could understand bayern trying their best at home but please at old trafford there is not even a chance
        chi shod???

lol

Comment

This is why we are Bayern Fans. Team Character and an inspired bunch that never give up, no matter who the opponent.
          W/ 3 starters out, we beat one of the most in-form clubs in Europe.

Manu still has a huge advantage going back to manchester and are the favorits to go through, but this one will make sure they don't talk about 99 as much anymore,,,,we handed them a 99 in its own kind.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Just glad Olic scored a deserved winner, look at from where he ran the pitch to get into that position and luck was on his side to get the ball and score.
            domination by Bayern but they should be frightened they miss so many easy chances.
            Can't wait for the 2nd leg.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

the match was so boring-->rooneys goal nearly killed it
              nevertheless deserved win for Bayern

can you tell me what Park was doing on the field elnino99?

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post

why do you hate Park so much ??

he can't fukin shine every single game

he's scored against Milan, Arsenal and Liverpool this year FFS.

and they were so many other United players worse than Park tonight.
                Neville and Carrick to name a few.

ps. Lahm ain't a shit fullback Park had to face.

stop hating honestly.

what has fukin Nekounam done?

missed a penalty vs. Almeria ?

what about Karimi? scoring a goal against Gol-Gohar Sirjan ?

no wonder we are going backwards

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                  And Radin please Stop it you are just embarrassing yourself stick back with your Chelsea
                  I used to be a Bayern fan before Chelsea

i mean come on every Iranian was a Bayern fan at some point

Comment

I've seen much worse games than this. Not boring at all.
                    Will be great if Bayern knock United out, at least they are easiier to beat in the final

btw I realized how lucky Barca was last season when fletcher got sent off against Arsenal and missed the final. He is really a key to united success.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                      why do you hate Park so much ??
                      he can't fukin shine every single game
                      he's scored against Milan, Arsenal and Liverpool this year FFS.
                      and they were so many other United players worse than Park tonight.
                      Neville and Carrick to name a few.
                      ps. Lahm ain't a shit fullback Park had to face.
                      stop hating honestly.
                      what has fukin Nekounam done?
                      missed a penalty vs. Almeria ?
                      what about Karimi? scoring a goal against Gol-Gohar Sirjan ?
                      no wonder we are going backwards
                      I don't hate man,
                      but seriously.. any players worse than Park tonight? I don't think so.
                      Lahm is playing his worst season since he plays for FCB, you could easily tell from his crosses,,,but he still manages to own Park sev times
                      I don't get why you think he is so special, I mean Ali Daei also scored goals against Milan/Chelsea but we all know how limited he actually was.
                      Park is limited to running and defending (in which he sucked today). That's it. No creativity, no ball handling, no technique.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        I've seen much worse games than this. Not boring at all.
                        Will be great if Bayern knock United out, at least they are easiier to beat in the final

btw I realized how lucky Barca was last season when fletcher got sent off against Arsenal and missed the final. He is really a key to united success.
                        so you've been watching TM and Osasuna games lately I guess^^
                        but as a Barca fan I'd have thought you demand a higher level of technique in a football match. The passing was inaccurate and sucked on both sides, I personally think it was terrible to watch.

Comment

I don't hate man,
                          but seriously.. any players worse than Park tonight? I don't think so.
                          Lahm is playing his worst season since he plays for FCB, you could easily tell from his crosses,,,but he still manages to own Park sev times
                          I don't get why you think he is so special, I mean Ali Daei also scored goals against Milan/Chelsea but we all know how limited he actually was.
                          Park is limited to running and defending (in which he sucked today). That's it. No creativity, no ball handling, no technique.
                          but each team needs a commited team player who gives 110% energy.
                          likes of Olic and Kuyt have no technique as well, but play in top clubs and pop with important goals. because they run and tire the shit outta opposition's defense.

and CARRICK was awful tonight, the main reason Man U got owned in the middle. lucky Schweini wasn't playing.

and Lahm is among world's top 5 fullbacks.

ps. Daei shone in Bayern for 1 year. Park has been shining in Europe for 7 years. my point. I ain't his gay lover or anything, but I just don't like the fact that a lot of us here hate him and deny his importance simply because he is Korean and our rival.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------
                          back to topic, gg Bayern, will be a cracking game next week

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
                            chi shod???
                            lol
                            Nothing happend dadash , I said it myself bayern will try their best to play good at home and they deserved and they never gaved up .

Manchester united was absolutly horrible in the middfield specially Carrick I could understand why ferguson subbed him after the second half .

Our midfield couldn't handle Bayern's thats all I have to say .
                            \
                            I Just hope ronney gets back for chelsea and bayern's game because It could be very bad for manchester united if he misses both games :S !
                            sigpic

Comment

you do not know how happy i will be if rooney is out for the chelsea game

Comment

Too complacent after the early goal, Park played too defensively alongside Carrick/Fletcher/Scholes who were all pretty shit and sat far too deep, which basically meant eight of our outfield players were essentially defending, plus Nani would track back to double up on Ribery.

Rooney was isolated far too often up front, holding it up, popping it off to a winger who would then cross into him, relatively easy to deal with as a defender.

Our passing was shit throughout the side, we usually build from fullback but both Neville and Evra never got to grips with the game.

Evra had a shite game. Scholes had one of those poop games he has every so often.

--------------------------------

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney was helped from the field at the full-time whistle in Munich tonight, as Sir Alex Ferguson's side lost 2-1 to Bayern Munich in the Champions League quarter-final first leg.

The England front man appeared to turn his ankle as he challenged Mario Gomez in the final seconds of the game.

The injury casts doubt over Rooney's involvement in Saturday's crucial Premier League clash with Chelsea, as well as the return leg versus Bayern next Wednesday, both at Old Trafford.

"He's got a kick on the ankle, we'll have to wait and see tomorrow, he may be doubtful for Saturday," manager Ferguson told Sky Sports.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X