Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ well Lahm is settled @ RB

Van Buyten and De Michilies (sp) aren't WC, but not too bad. immo a LB would be nice. still don't understand why Lucio who is a WC Centerback was sold for 6M.

I was impressed by Lyon's LB tonight. Cissokho guy.

but the_red jaan, if Bayern buys a proven world class striker, they'll score even more. is Bayern linked to Dzeko ? doubt he will go to BAYERN though as Milan have the first choice on him.

but I think Bayern priorities this summer should be:
    LB
    GK
    ST
    CB

one of each, and Bayern will a truly world class team. apparently Bayern can spend as they have little debt, reckon you can address all those with 50-60M

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

Van Buyten and De Michilies (sp) aren't WC, but not too bad. immo a LB would be nice. still don't understand why Lucio who is a WC Centerback was sold for 6M.

but the_red jaan, if Bayern buys a proven world class striker, they'll score even more. is Bayern linked to Dzeko ? doubt he will go to BAYERN though as Milan have the first choice on him.

LB
      GK
      ST
      CB

one of each, and Bayern will a truly world class team. apparently Bayern can spend as they have little debt, reckon you can address all those with 50-60M
      Ccissoko has always been a good LB. Last year, with Porto he was amazing at Old Trafford. Thats why second-leg, Fergie played Rooney on right-wing to stop Cissoko attacking and Rooney done an industrious job for the team, This year he joined Lyon and is a good force in the sde.

Munich were comfortable in this game, but i think they needed a 2nd goal
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

what a horrible game,
        ribery was unlucky but Robben is the most overrated player imo, he cried like a baby whenever he lost the ball, he can't dribble and always uses the same moves (Lyon's defenders were too dumb to understand) --> now I understand why chelsea and real didn't want him anymore
        I can't believe such rubbish teams like bayern and lyon are in the semis

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
          what a horrible game,
          ribery was unlucky but Robben is the most overrated player imo, he cried like a baby whenever he lost the ball, he can't dribble and always uses the same moves (Lyon's defenders were too dumb to understand) --> now I understand why chelsea and real didn't want him anymore

:ee:

aren't you the same guy who said: SAF SUCKS ??

Comment

what a horrible game,
            From this post, I only agree with the first bit. It was a very poor game. Looked like two average teams not having enough motivation to win the tie.

Ribery was unlucky ??? Nah. High on the upper bit of the ankles with his sole foot(studs). No intention of winning the ball. Toulalan was unlucky getting sent-off.. He raised his foot high, but that is no way a yellow.

Robben - overrated ? Two world-class goals vs Fiorentina and Manchester United that have made Bayern progress. He scored a beauty today(took a minor deflection of Muller), but nevertheless a wonderful hit.
            You can ask many Chelsea fans, and they would 'love' to have Robben back. Real Madrid brought Kaka and Ronaldo for alot of money..They sold Sneijder and Robben. Does that mean they are rubbish? No.

He is a joy to watch, great pace and ability. He wasn't at his best tonight, kept falling, but he is still a threat and will be terrific to watch in the World Cup.
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

what a horrible game,
              ribery was unlucky but Robben is the most overrated player imo, he cried like a baby whenever he lost the ball, he can't dribble and always uses the same moves (Lyon's defenders were too dumb to understand) --> now I understand why chelsea and real didn't want him anymoreI can't believe such rubbish teams like bayern and lyon are in the semis

April 1st was some 20 days ago bro
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

LB
                GK
                ST
                CB

ya true, we could also use a good striker, but we seem to find the goals somehow, it's the defense that gives up a lot of soootiii
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

you guys will all kiss my feet when u see how Robben will fail miserable with Holland at the world cup.
                  He is a one-dimensional player. Without his pace he would be nothing.

Comment

^^
                    too bad he is pacey

and can I kiss your lips instead? feet smell

Comment

^^
                      too bad he is pacey

and can I kiss your lips instead? feet smell
                      ok,
                      but first you gotta ask your boyfriend Torres

Comment

Robben carrying Bayern single handedly all the way. Oh Real Madrid...

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

KCIN jan,
                          a player can totally perform differently in national team vs their club team and there are many factors involved often with that...Based on your logic, if Messi doesn't do well with Argentina this summer, he is an over-rated player!!

Btw, one of the best tournaments Robbin had was Europ 2004 with Dutch national team as a young player...he could have another great tournament this summer since he is a great player with huge potentials, or he could not depending on how he is used and what his role will be in the national team.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                            KCIN jan,
                            a player can totally perform differently in national team vs their club team and there are many factors involved often with that...Based on your logic, if Messi doesn't do well with Argentina this summer, he is an over-rated player!!
                            Btw, one of the best tournaments Robbin had was Europ 2004 with Dutch national team as a young player...he could have another great tournament this summer since he is a great player with huge potentials, or he could not depending on how he is used and what his role will be in the national team.
                            I know what you mean Red, but in my eyes a good player should also be a leader/strong player in his national team. Robben is a player who's known for his solo runs and shots. He is known for actions he performs ALONE, based on his own individual skill. If he can't deliver at least the same performance at WC he is not a good player in my eyes.
                            The main problem is that players like Robben or Ribery heavily rely on their 'star-status', and especially in Bundesliga they think they are the king of kings after dribbling some weakass defenders and scoring 7 goals. You could see how they were whining and crying whenever they lost balls against lyon, it actually ended with Ribery being sent off because of a stupid b1itch move.

If you would see the Bundesliga games every week you would get what I mean. Robben was already finished the day he signed for Fc Bayern. Bundesliga is like the UAE League of Europe, for players whose best years are already over.
                            Robben, Van Nistelrooy, ....

Comment

what a horrible game,
                              sorry but OMG this is the dumbest thing i evr read on this site!

Comment

^
                                agreed. he said everything in reverse

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X