Bayern Munich Fan thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hichkas View Post
    Shame to them who said ribery is overrated. He is one of the best in the World in his position. However right now robben is in better shape but Ribery is high class.
    They will miss him in the final
    I agree that he is not overrated, however he is not the best in the world in his position. I can name three or four wingers/attacking mid that i would place ahead of Ribery.

They will surely miss him, however, Bayern have been dependant on Olic and Robben in the Champions League.
    5 goals for Olic in Europe, yet he gets unnoticed and Robben gets the headlines. Olic works his socks off and makes it difficult for defenders. This allows Robben the space to exploit with his pace. The work of Olic is not there to see for people.. its unbeleivable.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

NEXT VICTIM: Inter

Inter is though but I prefer them over Barcelona, so good news for us.
      Its really sad that we will miss Ribery, he is a great player even if he is not 100% fit, but Bayern is good enough to replace him.

Here WE come!

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      yea, nariman jan! was a great present!
      now we have 4 more games to win (1 CL final, 2 bundesliga games and 1 pokal cup final game)
      all i want is 4 more presents, please???
      then we can move on to esteghlal and the second series of presents
      Regarding Bayern dont worry, you will get those presents, but as long as Perspolis is there forget the Esteghlal ones
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Inter will destroy you red freaks

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
          Inter will destroy you red freaks
          huh?
          great match and cograts to Inter
          as much as I like them to win the cl I don't think they'll win against Bayern tho
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout

Comment

^^^^ Lol

Comment

so Ribery will miss the Final?? Is that 100%?????
              Last edited by DubFreeek; 04-28-2010, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                huh?
                I won't show any doubts in front of Bayern fans because I hate you guys so much

Comment

I won't show any doubts in front of Bayern fans because I hate you guys so much
                  We love you too
                  akhey, bia baghalam azizam, narahati baba bayern rafte final?
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by DubFreeek View Post
                    so Ribery will miss the Final?? Is that 100%?????
                    unfortunately so far yes

Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout

Comment

Inter can not out-muscle Bayern like they did with Barca, then sit back and defend with 10 men. Bayern can easily match them physically and even be superior in that area.
                      Time for Bayern to kick some serious butt in the final and grab the CL trophy!

Go BAYERN!!!
                      HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                      you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze View Post
                        Inter can not out-muscle Bayern like they did with Barca, then sit back and defend with 10 men. Bayern can easily match them physically and even be superior in that area.
                        Time for Bayern to kick some serious butt in the final and grab the CL trophy!

Go BAYERN!!!
                        I do not think Bayern can break the back four of Inter very easilly.

It will be interesting, but Inter have got to be favourites after knocking out Chelsea and Barcelona out.
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                          I do not think Bayern can break the back four of Inter very easilly.

It will be interesting, but Inter have got to be favourites after knocking out Chelsea and Barcelona out.
                          Manchester= Chelsea + Barcelona

Comment

Go Bayern!

Comment

Go Bayern!!
                              Make mourinho cry! u have the support of all Barca fans!
                              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                              Villa + Messi =

Comment

intermilan will the strongest team we will face this CL.
                                manchester were also a very strong team but their situation was unique, they had their only star injured and their midfield is old and slow, plus the fact that rapahel getting sent off helped us. their younger midfielders are quite average players and cant replace the likes of giggs and scholes.
                                inter milan has a very complete squad who are neither too young nor to old, experienced enough and at the moment, they are all healthy.
                                they also have a genius plus confident coach. they dont seem to have any weak points. they are physically weill built who are both good in air and on the ground. maybe we can say their creativity is limited to sneijder and maicon, and a little etoo, but even that is more than enough for our weak defense.

however, we have 3 positives to look forward to:
                                1)inter is not a team who can dominate possession and bayern is which means that we will atleast have 50% of the ball possession if not more. we have been the team with most ball possession in the tournament after barcelona and our 65% average ball possesion againt manchester, juventus and lyon has helped us a lot in not allowing the opponent pressurize our feeble defense too much.
                                however, inter might play its usual 4-2-3-1 and with 5 top midfielders/strikers, its not going to be easy dictating our game agaisnt them specially since ribery is most likely not gonna make the final either.
                                with intermilan defense being good in both ground and air, our best chances are probably going to be long range shots which we have van bommel, schweinsteiger and robben for. ofcourse, a moment of brilliant creativity or passing combinations or hussle will always help, but in general, i dont think we can harm them on aerial balls.

2)the other being, we are on top form right now, with lots of inspiration, team spirit and hope. we have 3 cups we can potentially win and are 4 games away from winning a treble. to make it easier, 1 game away from CL trophy, 1 game away from Pokal cup trophy and 2 games away from bundesliga trophy.
                                in less than a month, we could win upto 3 trophies and if within these 3 to 4 weeks, if our team maintain their cool, form and hopefully health, we can win it all have to keep our fingers crossed not see any injuries, fatigue, drop of form or suspensions in the next 1 month

3)historically, we have done well against italian teams and in particular inter milan. this year we have already knocked out 2 italian teams and since they are not the fastest teams around, thats a relief. but then again, this intermilan cant really be called italian.

i just hope thomas muller finds the net again, he was so promising in the beginning but now he is missing even simple tap ins! with klose and gomez both not being consistent, olic and robben have been doing all the scoring while the rest have all missed. we need a little more support from the rest of the team in terms of finishing!

my main worry is their potent attack force and their ability to score in different ways. they can score on free kicks through sneijder. they can score on aerial balls and set pieces through milito, lucio and samuel. they can score on counters again through etoo, sneijder, maicon and milito.
                                so we have to be alert in every way. not to give away freekicks near the box, not to get caught offguard in counters, not to allow too much space for them to shoot and please for the love of god, specially demichellis, learn to mark your man on set pieces! and with slow and clumsy comibnation of van buyten and demichellis, its really worrysome!
                                the most secure way is to maintain possession and make sure our defense is pressurized as little as possible to avoid chances of mistakes.

so many things to look forward to,
                                1) probably the 2 most arrogant yet tactical genius coaches facing each other in the final . im expecting some big words and "tikke" being thrown at each other in the next 3 weeks.
                                2) 2 of the best rejected superstars of real madrid going face to face IN madrid
                                3)lucio playing against a team he has spent his best years in
                                4)hopefully olic winning the golden boot
                                5)and ofcourse then u got battles in midfield like robben + lahm vs chivu + zanetti maybe? or maicon + etoo vs altintop(ribery) + contento/badstuber (scary i know!) and van bommel + schweinsteiger vs sneijder + cambiasso

and ofcourse MOST IMPORTANT ONE OF ALL:

Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 04-29-2010, 12:00 AM.
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X